Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover SPF 25 Review
Today I am going to review a cream based foundation of lakme’s one of the most happening variant “Absolute “
My First look:
- A classy cute little bottle
- Price INR 575.You can buy it online.
- 3 different shades – Ivory fair, Golden medium, Beige honey
- SPF 25 (Yay…)
- Cream based foundation
- Matte finish
- Packing:As I said earlier, it’s a classy, silvery, cute little bottle and comes with a pump at the top. It is portable and the plastic body makes it even more handy.
About Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover SPF 25 :
- Ultra light
- Oil free
- Water based skin cover for naturally fair and breathable skin
- Lasts for 16 hours
- Vitamin B3 and SPF 25
My experience with Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover SPF 25 :
- First thing I really liked about this product (Golden medium) is that this shade is very close to my skin tone (a little.. bit lighter tone). So my search for a right foundation cream ended with this one (hope so..)
- The foundation cream is very smooth and easily spreadable. Now if you ask me about its coverage. Well I would say it gives a medium coverage.
- Longitivity is just perfect. It stayed in my skin for more than 10 hours and which is super sufficient for me.
- It also protects from sun. Yes…It comes with SPF 25, an added advantage to a foundation cream.
- Though its consistency is creamy, I never felt sweaty applying it. Even after 6 to 7 hours my skin was just normal, completely free from oil. (Mine is a combination and acne prone skin )
Let me show you a few swatches.
Once you pump
Easy to spread. Lightens the skin, as it claims
What I liked about Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover SPF 25 :-
- I personally felt that Lakme has researched Indian skin tones thoroughly and have launched these three shades – ” Ivory white”, “Golden medium” “Beige honey” .So Ladies..give it a try !!
- Easily portable
- Reasonably priced
- Matte finish
- SPF 25
- Oil free skin and I did not have pop outs.
- For every pump, a little cream comes out and which is sufficient for the whole face. So Shelf life is at least a year or a year and a half
- I prefer it for daily use.
What I did not like about Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover SPF 25 :-
- List of the ingredients were not mentioned anywhere in the bottle
- As the bottle is opaque, it is difficult to make out the quantity left out
Have you tried Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover SPF 25 ?