I have been hunting for a good foundation for a long time.But each time I end up getting white cast in photographs or my foundation gets oxidized. Finally after ditching MAC,Clinique and Benefit foundation I found Lancome foundation which gives me a radiant look and also covers all my imperfections .Well I can’t stop bragging about it. Lets go directly to the review part.
About Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation:
Lancôme science discovers the inner light of perfect skin and recreates it.
Light is not only reflected on the surface it is also naturally re-emitted from deep within the skin. This is skin’s inner light. At its peak, this surface radiance (1) and inner light (3) constitute skin’s aura.
When visible light reaches skin, it begins a real journey:
- ·5% of light is reflected:this is skin’s surface radiance(1)
- ·95% penetrates skin and interacts with the epidermis and dermis.55% is absorbed (2) and 40% is re-emitted at the surface (3)this is skin’s inner light.
Aura-Inside (TM) Technology
A Lancôme exclusive which associates:
- ·A new generation of bioptic pigments combined with classic mineral pigments together, they reproduce the appearance of inner light of perfect skin, by recreating the intensity and pristine freshness of its radiance.
- ·A unique liquid light essence maximizes skin’s surface radiance.
Ingredients:ACTIVE INGREDIENTSCTINOXATE 3.0%, COSMETIC INGREDIENTS: WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT., PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN, ROSA GALLICA FLOWER EXTRACT, TALC, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3, CROSSPOLYMER, METHICONE, ALUMINA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAY CONTAIN: RED 28 LAKE, RED 7, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BLUE 1 LAKE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, IRON OXIDES
- ·Enhances skin’s natural light. The complexion appears flawless, full of life – as if lit-from-within
- ·Bare skin sensation, correction with translucency for a natural finish, as if matter-free
- ·18 hour hydration
- ·Diminishes redness for a more uniform complexion
- ·Non-irritating/doesn’t cause break-outs
- ·Protects skin from UV damage
- ·Aura-Inside™ technology
- ·10 times less powdery fillers
- ·Liquid Light Essence “liquid micro mirrors”
- ·37% pure water and soothing rose extract calms the skin
- ·Oil-free, fragrance-free formula
- ·SPF 15
My experience with Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation:
I love the packaging and the pump dispenser which dispenses correct amount of foundation. Teint miracle is one best foundation Lancome has made after Teint idole. I love the light, airy texture . It is perfect for normal and dry skin, although I heard from sales lady that women who are having combination/oily and still wear it and love it. It provides very good coverage and is so lightweight.
For full coverage you need 2 pumps which can be built without looking cakey,and the staying power is good with or without a primer. I love light coverage so I need one pump for the whole face .Teint miracle gives a glowy skin and you can feel the difference immediately .
What I like about Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation:-
- Perfect coverage.
- Doesn’t cause skin breakouts.
- Gives natural radiant look.
- No fragrance.
What I don’t like about Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation:-
Will I repurchase:Yes
Have you tried Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation?
You might also like reading these:-
- 5 Side effects of Fairness Creams
- REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry Review & Swatches
- Bourjois – Bio Detox Organic Foundation Review & Swatches
- Sattvik Sun Ban Remedy for Tan Removal Review
- Fair & Lovely Winter Fairness Cream Review
- Acure Organics Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo Review
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 32 Review & Swatches
- DIY – Hair Serum cum Moisturizer