L’Oreal Paris Magique Kajal
About L’Oreal Paris Magique Kajal:-
Get over ordinary kajals, L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique – the queen of kajals has arrived. Step into the spotlight and let your eyes do the talking.
Supreme black – a new generation formula! Powered with mineral pigments for deep intense colour. Kajal Magique is formulated with care ingredients and gives a soothing feeling. Enriched with Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil Esters and Vitamin C Derivative.
- Price Rs.245.You can buy it online.
- Packaging: The eye pencil retails in a black and hot pink packaging. The pencil is sleek and travel friendly. The eye pencil retails in a retractable form.
- Texture: The texture of the Loreal eye pencil is medium creamy and glides smoothly on the eyes. It did not cause any irritation to my eyes, it worked fine in my lower and upper lash line.
- Pigmentation: The eye pencil has good pigmentation, when swiped once on hand it doesn’t comes as the darkest black but a quite good. To get the full dark black intensity, I layer the eye pencil in 2 or 3 swipes and then it looks really black. The pencil is matte black and free from any shimmer.
- Staying power: The eye pencil sticks to my waterline for 3-4 hours easily and 7-8 hours on my upper lash line. The 12-hour staying power claim is not true. The eye pencil does smudge a bit after some 4 hours of wear time on my lower lash line.
L’Oreal Paris Magique Kajal Swatches:-
What I like about L’Oreal Paris Magique Kajal:-
- It glides on easily
- Good black shade
- Stays on the waterline for 3-4 hours easily
- Only little smudging
What I don’t like about L’Oreal Paris Magique Kajal:-
- The tip breaks easily
- A remover is required for removing it completely.
- Does not stay for 12 hours as it claims
- Rating: 3.8/5
Overall, it is a good budget friendly eye pencil available in the market. Have you tried L’Oreal Paris Magique Kajal?