L’oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Hair Masque.
Hello my beautiful readers.
Today I am going to review on one of the newly launched hair care range from L’Oreal Professionnel – Mythic Oil Hair Mask. I was running out of my current conditioner and was in immediate need. I somehow always rely on L’Oreal professional range for my dry damaged chemically treated hair. They treat my hair with complete love Inspired by this ancestral beauty ritual, L’Oréal Professionnel reinvents the tradition of beauty oils with its latest hair solution. Using the finest oils to create special customised blends and fusing them with its technical haircare expertise, the brand introduces Mythic Oil range.
Let us see how effective it is..
About L’oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Hair Masque:
MYTHIC OIL Indulge in the Ultimate Oil Ritual. Featuring in-salon and at-home products designed to balance the natural oil levels in the hair: cleansed at the root, nourished at the ends.
Hair Types: All hair types. (My scalp is normal to oily but my hair tips are superb dry).
Benefits: Works to balance hair’s natural oil levels by targeting very dry ends to deliver intense nourishment. Hair is left feeling soft, supple and brilliantly shiny.
Technology: Paraben-Free Formula.
Argan Oil: used for centuries by Moroccan women, Argan Oil is rich in Vitamin E and Omega 3 oils. It easily absorbs into the hair to deeply nourish and provide control.
- Cotton Seed Oil: naturally light in weight this oil adds nourishment and extreme softness to the hair with a weightless finish.
- Application: For intense nourishment, apply and massage evenly to shampooed hair. Spread well. Leave on for 2 – 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- For normal hair: use once a week.
- For very dry/coarse hair: use in place of conditioner.
- Price: 800 INR for 200ML AND 1100 INR for 500ML.You can get it from Purpple @ 10% discount.
- Shelf Life: 2Yrs from the date of import.
- L’Oreal Professionnel – Mythic Oil range has: Mythic Oil Shampoo, Mythic Oil conditioner, – Mythic Oil hair masque and Mythic Oil (serum plus oil).
My take on L’oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Hair Masque:-
I am using L’Oreal Professional shampoo, masque and serum since 2009. Yes! that’s when I did my first ever hair straightening done. Been chemically threated I want something more concentrated and moisturization for my hair. Loreal Professional –Liss Ultime shampoo and hair masque was my ultimate favorite but I was bored using it continuously. When the brand introduced Mythic oil range I thought of giving it shot mainly the hair masque.
I brought 500ml directly from one of my local store which is exclusively available in salon. It’s a huge golden colour tub with wide open screw cover cap which looks very classy and exquisite. The Masque is superb thick, smooth, creamy and concentrated feels like butter. It is thicker than TBS body butters. One need to dig in fingers and scoop out. The smell is pleasant not overpowering but slightly different than other L’oreal professional Masques. I love how my hair smells after each wash. The smell last for 2 days. As the masque is unbelievably thicker you need very less quantity around 1 tablespoon for waist long hair. I already used 5 times till date and I must say I am glad that I brought it. During application it glides smoothly and makes hair shaft soft and supply. I have notice vast difference, my hair feel softer, fizz free and manageable. In fact after towel dry I can easily run my fingers between my hair shafts, it make my hair more de-tangled and nourished. Those who have used L’Oreal masque they know how it make hair sticky and heavy but this one works like miracle…It don’t weigh down my hair neither felt sticky or heavy. Now my hair feel like hair not like jharu (broom)
I feel my hair becoming softer after each wash. However, as suggested those who have dry hair, they can use hair masque as your regular conditioner and I am 100% sure you will feel the difference.
What I like about L’oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Hair Masque:
- Highy concentrated thick buttery texture of the masque.
- The golden colour packaging looks so elegant and classy.
- The smell is pleasant and stay for 2 days after each wash.
- First ever Paraben Free Formula.
- It doesn’t weigh down your hair or make it sticky.
- Formulated for all hair types.
- Contains Argan oil, which is rich in Vit E. Cotton seed oil oil adds nourishment and extreme softness to the hair with a weightless finish.
- Contain Omega 3 oil.
- It gets easily absorbed into hair once applied and makes hair nourished and smooth.
- After first wash I felt my fizzy hair is more manageable, soft and de-tangled.
- Final word – it is a must have masque you should try. a big thumbs up
What I don’t like about L’oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Hair Masque:
- Nothing that I hate about this masque except the bulky packaging which can be a pain during traveling…Another one is I don’t like digging in fingers each time to scoop it out which is unhygienic. But honestly I am used to it .
- The price is towards higher side.
Wiseshe rating: 4.5/5
I will definitely absolutely recommend this masque to everyone. It can used for all type of hair. If you see 500ml available in shops go get it ASAP. This way you can save lots of money and get more than double the quantity . I m highly impressed and my next buy would be Mythic oil
Have you tried L’oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil Hair Masque ?