MUA eye shadow pan is a quality product in a small pack and cheap price. But the only drawback for us is the availability in India.
This flat single shadow pan comes with a plastic dome shaped cover which closes with a click. The cap is transparent, but do not look sturdy. I always fear that it might break while just opening the the pan.
The texture is good too. It has the easy blending feature. It does not get clumped at the folds of the eyelids. The shimmery particles do not fall nor does it move around the eye area. The shimmers add a life to the shade and make the eye look lively. The blended shade is seems to blend into the skin itself.
MUA Eyeshadow Pearl Shade 24 Swatches:
This shade makes the eyes look very beautiful. I am impressed.
What I like about MUA Eyeshadow Pearl Shade 24:
- 24 is a beautiful pink purple shade.
- Shimmers give a pearly shine finish.
- Texture is smooth and fine.
- Shimmers do not fall off.
- The eye shadow does not get clumped or creased
- Stays well on the eyes.
What I do not like about MUA Eyeshadow Pearl Shade 24:
- The flimsy plastic cover of the pan. Wish they were more strong.
- Not easily available in India
Have you tried MUA Eyeshadow Pearl Shade 24?
You might also like reading these:-
- L’Oreal HiP Blendable Blushing crème Spry: Review & Swatches
- ELF Studio Blush in Peachykeen: Review, Swatches
- MAC Peachtwist Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Diva: Review, Swatches
- MAC Semi Precious Feeling Flush Mineralize Blush Review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review