Enhance your natural beauty with the new
Garden of Eden i-Divine Palette
Enhance what Mother Nature gave you with the striking, beautiful colours of Sleek MakeUP’s new Garden of Eden i-Divine Palette. An earthy, nature inspired palette that echoes the hues of a stunning tropical jungle with dusky purples, earthy browns and organic greens.
Garden of Eden i-Divine delivers the iconic 12 high pigmented eye shadows associated with Sleek MakeUP once again, with shades such as Paradise On Earth, Eve’s Kiss and Gates Of Eden. Each fresh, vibrant shade stays true from day to night and blends together beautifully to create any look you desire from soft and subtle, to dazzling and dramatic, suited to all skin tones.
You simply cannot go wrong when making your eyes your most captivating feature, each exquisite shade is perfect for the Spring and Summer months, or anytime you want to feel naturally beautiful.Launching in edgy snake print limited edition packaging*, get your Garden of Eden i-Divine with a daring makeover. RRP £7.99
Complete your radiant look with lashings of our two NEW mascaras Lethal Length and Full Fat Lash. These must have beauty weapons will arm you with longer, thicker lashes. Each has an innovative brush that will separate, lift and define your lashes, available in blackest black for the ultimate striking statement. RRP £6.99
*Limited edition packaging available whilst stock last.
Stockists: Available from selected Boots Stores, Superdrug Stores, Boots.com and www.sleekmakeup.com
Launch Date: 15th January 2013
Will you be interested in buying Sleek Garden of Eden i-Divine Palette or the blush palette?
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Get Rid Of Facial Hair
- Benefit Full Finish Lipstick I Tink I Love You Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover SPF 25 Review
- e.l.f. Studio Makeup Lock and Seal Review
- Wise She Meet The Blogger Series – Dolon
- INGLOT Freedom Style cream CONCEALER MW 101- Review and Swatches
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick in Twig Review & Swatches
- Inglot 22 T Concealer Brush Review
- MUA Waterproof Mascara Black Review & Swatches
- Picture Perfect: Tips to look awesome in photos
- Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine Shampoo Review