Somebody is sucker for great packaging and the one brand which is really getting my all love and attention these days is YSL. In my quest to try out their whole range I picked this lipstick from their YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE , you have seen Zara’s review from same range here And here . And the shade I am sharing with you is # 7 LE FUCHSIA.
- Size – 3.8 gm,
- Price – 1950/- INR, Available at shoppers Stop and Lifestyle and at International Airports SS counters.
- Shade – 7 LE FUCHSIA as they say in FRENCH , means “THE FUCHSIA”, the brand have “LE ROUGE which means THE RED “, “LE ORANGE which refers to THE ORANGE “and this LE FUCHSIA, which they consider to be “THE” BEST FUCHSIA EVER. I do agree with them 90%, the colour is ultimate cool toned Fuchsia Pink shade with lilac tones to it but I have seen some awesome lipsticks in same colour family and in YSL itself.
- Texture and Finish – The lipstick layers opaque in two swipes and gives luminous shine to lips. There is no shimmer in it but it does have high glossy shine, as you have just applied a gloss on top. These are very creamy and glide so smoothly on my lips without tugging or pulling; once it fades off I don’t feel any dryness.
- Packaging – It is housed in rectangle golden tube with YSL logo on lipstick and on the tube. It is sturdy but holds finger prints easily.
- Staying power – It stays for nearly 4 hrs on my lips however the shine fades in 2 hrs but the fuchsia pink tint stays for 4 hrs , I am not very impressed about how it fades , it does fade evenly but rather quick as compared to other lipsticks from YSL . I have tried another FUCHSIA from YSL and it stays almost 6 hrs on me but this just fades in 3 – 4 hrs although not completely.
What I like about YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE # 7 LE FUCHSIA:
- The colour is easy to wear fuchsia shade and not in your face and will suit most of the skin tones.
- The packaging which is pure luxury and the YSL logo on lipstick is so beautiful.
- The texture is smooth and creamy but doesn’t bleed or settle in fine lines.
What I don’t like about YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE # 7 LE FUCHSIA:
- It fades rather quickly, not very long lasting although the brand has no claims but I do expect this to last a little longer.
- The packaging is luxe but it does hold finger prints.
Ratings – 4/5
Not bad at all , the colour is beautiful but it does lack a little brightness which I look for in Fuchsia colour. Pigmentation is lovely but staying power could have been little better .
Have you tried YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE # 7 LE FUCHSIA ?
You might also like reading these:-
- 30 Beautiful Chambor Eyeliner Swatches & Photos
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil Coal Mine 09 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Eye tattoo Liner ET 03 Review & Swatches
- NYX 923 Copper Slim Eye Pencil Review and Swatches
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencil Rich Purple Review And Swatches
- Lakme Nine To Five Kohl Ultimate Photos & Swatches
- Diana Of London Shooting Star Eyeliner Eye Pencil Review
- Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon Bronze Smoke Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Khol and Contour eye pencil in Bronze Raffine 79 Review & Swatches
- Amway Attitude Eyeliner Pencil Kajal Coal Review & Swatches
- Oriflame Beauty Eye liner Stylo Review