There’s no end to hair styling options today and so you can actually have whatever hairstyle you wish. Majority of the ultra-mod women of the present times love to sport the ‘straight-hair’ look. The glossy ‘straight-hair’ look is always in trend and makes you look damn stylish and smart.
But what if you are not born with the straight hair and have those twisty twirled curls? Obviously you would have eyed all the straight haired friends of yours with the ‘green-eyed jealousy’. In your utter desperation you would have gone for chemical hair straightening methods that use hot combs or straightening irons.
The market offers us countless hairstyling options, dyes, colors, serums and other products to satiate our whims but before taking the plunge think twice. Are these options really safe? Hair strands are very delicate and exposing them to the heat of frequent straightening irons will actually damage your hair irreparably. The chemicals during the method will spoil your hair texture and will have long-term negative effects on the scalp.
If you really want to sport a sleek fashionable straight hair look why do it in a harmful way? You can do it in an all-natural way too.
Just take a look at my top 10 natural 100% safe hair straightening products:
- Mingle ½ cup Olive oil with 2 beaten eggs. Apply the pack generously all over your hair from root to tip. Leave the pack on your hair for about 1 hour. Then rinse off with a reputed shampoo after one hour. What you’ll get is straight silky tresses. This is an effective yet safe natural hair straightening method.
- Give your hair a wash, dry it with a towel. Then take 1/4th cup milk in a dispenser and spray it onto your hair generously, massaging each and every strand. Leave it for half an hour and then rinse off with cold water. Gently comb the sleek straight strands of your hair while it’s still wet to discover the miraculous results
- Mingle ½ a cup of warm coconut oil with ½ a cup of Aloe sap. Coat your hair from root to tip generously with this hair mask. Leave for an hour and rinse off with a good shampoo. This will leave your hair glossy as well as straight.
- Mix 1 cup coconut cream, 1 tbsp wheat germ oil, the pulp of avocado fruit (1/2 a fruit) and ½ tsp honey. Give your hair a wash, dry it with a towel. Apply the hair pack of the mixed ingredients and leave for an hour. Then rinse off with a good shampoo. This will leave your tresses thoroughly moisturized, smooth and straight.
- Finely chop celery leaves, put them into a blender and extract juice of the leaves. Strain the juice and store in an airtight bottle overnight. Apply the stored celery juice throughout the length of your hair and also on your scalp the following day and gently comb your hair with some wide toothed comb to detangle your curls and spread the juice throughout the strands of each and every hair. Let it stay for 1 hour and then rinse off with a good shampoo. This is one very effective natural hair straightening method.
- Herbal oils if used in a raw state on your hair can really work wonders in straightening curly kinky hair. Take equal parts of raw herbal oils such as cedar wood oil, rose geranium oil, sandalwood oil, burdock oil, chamomile oil, calendula oil, lavender oil, rose oil, mix all and bring to a boil. Once you are done with it, apply the warm herbal oil mix all through your hair and allow it to get absorbed into the hair strands. This treatment will straighten your hair by softening the cuticles of your hair.
- Massaging your curly hair with hot oil is another therapeutic natural hair treatment that can straighten your curls without damaging your hair. Give your scalp and hair a good hot oil massage if you wish to get straight hair naturally. You can use coconut oil or even castor oil or olive oil for the massage. You have to warm the oil over low flame before using it on your hair. The massage will effectively relax the follicles of your hair and give you a straight and well nourished hair.
- Mash 4-5 strawberries; mix the pulp with ½ cup yoghurt, 2 tbsp milk cream and 2 tbsp honey. Make a smooth paste out of it. Apply the mask on your hair and leave for about an hour. You must ensure that the mask has completely dried up. Then rinse off with a branded shampoo to get lustrous straight tresses naturally!
- Application of a mix of Fuller’s Earth and Rice flour hair pack too can have a powerful hair straightening effect. You have to keep the pack for at least an hour post application and then rinse off with a good shampoo to get really long sleek straight hair
- Hot Towel Therapy is one effective and safe way to straighten hair naturally. With this therapy the pores of your hair will open up and this will make your hair far healthier than before. Once the hot towel therapy is over rinse off your hair using a mild herbal shampoo to get straight shiny and really healthy hair!
So these are my 10 proven Natural hair straightening products that can help you get a rocking straight hair look without damaging your hair even a bit.
Which is you method of straightening hair?
You might also like reading these:-
- What is Konjac Sponge & What It Is Made Of
- Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Apres Chic Review, Swatches, FOTD
- Sleek MakeUP’s Exclusive – Garden of Eden i-Divine Palette
- 10 Best Coral Lipsticks Available In India
- Kareena Kapoor THEN and NOW
- Biotique Nyctanthes Hand Cream Review
- 10 Bridal Hairstyles For Short Hair