As I sat down to write this post I got a bit lost in all those thoughts that exactly have nothing to do with this post, but still it is related to one thing which is very close to my heart and now a days is an integral part of my life. What I was thinking is all about our beloved blog- Wise She. I am so happy that I took a decision to write for Wise She. Since last 2-2.5 years I was regularly following Wise She but never ever thought of contributing something from my part also. And since the day I submitted my first article here I am experiencing perhaps the best of acts of kindness and human behavior. The team here is so wonderful, co-operative and down to earth, bestowed with all the humble qualities-full of love and concern. I can fondly recall that whenever I have asked them something, within an hour they have replied to it and I always received a positive reply. They correct your mistakes in the write-up submitted by you even without telling you or making you feel sorry or bad about something. Perhaps team Wise She didn’t even know the meanings of two words-rude and mean, they are always so polite and loving. I am so very proud to be a part of the best beauty blog in Indian blogosphere- my Wise She and it is the best thing that has happened to me in 2013( i.e. my association with my beloved blog as a contributor).
O.K. now after showing my gratitude let me proceed with today’s post which is about the wonder face pack recipes using one common ingredient Saffron or Kesar (I’ll use the word Kesar in this post it sounds so delicate and feminine ).
- 2 teaspoon of Milk Creame (Malai).
- 1 teaspoon of Rice flour.
- 5-6 strands of Kesar.
- Take 2 teaspoon of malai in a saucer and to it add 5-6 strands of Kesar.
- Leave it like that for 2-3 hours so that kesar gets dissolve in malai and leave its arak in it.
- Now to this mixture add 1 teaspoon of Rice flour and mix it well.
- Spread this pack evenly all over your face leaving lips and under eye area.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse it off by massaging the pack in gentle circular motions using lukewarm water.
Malai is the top layer of a boiled milk. So it contains all the benefits of milk, about which we all are aware. But just for the sake of mentioning ‘em-let me write here. Milk creame or Malai is loaded with all the goodness of lactic acid which is very much beneficial for the skin. It removes the deeply rooted dirt and grim from the pores, moisturize the skin and keeps it soft and supple. Rice flour is a natural remedy to remove tan. Many people say that Rice contains a high concentration of Para Aminobenzoic acid which is a very good sunscreen. Rice flour has anti ageing properties and it helps in keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Kesar is a natural skin whitener and it helps reducing dark pigmentation, acne and dark circles. It’s a powerful remedy for improving skin tone and brings radiance to dull skin. It provides natural moisturizer to dry skin and over a period of time provides sheen to the dull dry skin.
- 4-5 strands of Kesar.
- 1 teaspoon of besan.
- 2 teaspoon of milk.
- Put strands of Kesar in lukewarm milk and let kesar to be infused with milk for 3-4 hours so that the colour of milk turns into yellowish one.
- Mash Kesar strands properly so that it gets mixed with the milk.
- Now to it add besan so that you can get a creamy consistency to apply the pack easily on your face.
- Apply this pack properly on your face and let it be dry for 15 minutes.
- Now wipe this pack with a moist cloth and pat your face dry.
Kesar needs moisture to release its flavor and magical qualities and lighten complexion. Once it comes in contact with milk you rest assured that you are going to get the most out of it. Kesar help skin to maintain its radiant shine and smooth texture. Its regular usage brightens the complexion and clears dark spots as well. Besan helps in the removal of dead skin cells which leads to skin rejuvenation. Using besan regularly will make your skin smoother, softer and tighter. It is also used for facial hair removal and is a natural remedy to remove ugly blemishes and spots from the skin. Milk is a power house of the beauty. It is known since ages to keep skin healthy and soft like silk. Milk even outs the skin tone and improves its texture over a period of time.
- 5-6 strands of Kesar.
- 1 teaspoon of curd.
- ½ teaspoon of Fullers earth.
Method:Saffron Face pack for oily skin:-
- Soak strands of kesar in curd for 4-5 hours so that kesar leave its colour, then mash these strands very well in the curd and mix it well.
- To it add Fullers earth and mix well for a creamy consistency.
- Apply it evenly all over your face excluding eye and lip area.
- Wait till this pack is semi dry on your face.
- Rinse it off with splashes of cold water and apply gentle moisturizer like Clinique DDMG on your face.
Benefits: Saffron Face pack for Oily Skin:
Kesar is an effective skin lightening agent and check occasional breakouts. Kesar nourishes the skin, avoids prematurely ageing of skin and makes us look young . The antifungal content of saffron makes it effective in clearing acne and acne scars as well. Multani Mitti makes an excellent cleansing component which offers highly absorbent qualities. It is abundant in minerals and when applied on the skin it helps attaining a natural flawless skin. When applied on the skin it hardens slowly as it dries, and thus aids in absorbing the lifeless cells present on the skin surface making it oil free and moisturized. Curd is a natural remedy to remove tan and cure blackness of the skin. Lactic acid and enzymes in curd help to hydrate and sooth the skin, leaving it soft and smooth. It helps maintaining the natural ph of skin and keep it soft and supple.
These Kesar masks freshens up the dull complexion instantly, helps to ease off dark circles and fatigue lines. The immediate benefits of applying these super effective Kesar mask is that it helps in blood circulation resulting in a glowing skin and getting a luminous complexion. By now we all are very well enlightened with the beauty benefits of Kesar. Now that you know-how to get best out of Kesar, what are you waiting for? Try out these face packs in your weekly beauty regimen right away. Get set to flaunt your radiant skin to the world with a smile and all your gorgeousness.
Now lets end the post with a biggggg thanks to Wise She to give all of us so much love and company of lovely and wonderful people(all you Wise She readers and followers , and until next time stay beautiful .
Did you like the Saffron Face Pack recipes?
You might also like reading these:-
- TOO FACED La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Divine Wine Review
- Coloressense Premia Lipstick Peach Passion Review
- Avon Simply Pretty Pop Love Lipstick in Watermelon Review
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Review
- 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Underarms
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Atomic Pink Review
- 5 Perfect Bengali Brides Makeup Breakdown