Highlighters not only make skin glowing but also give a sculpted look. Highlighters are available in many forms like- pen, powder, creams etc.
You can read more about them in Shale’s fantastic post of All about face illuminator
Every brand has at least one highlighter to its credit. Many of them work really well. We have picked our top 5 to guide our readers-
MAC Cream Color Base Hush
Price- INR 1150
This product by MAC is quite versatile. It can be applied on bare skin or can be layered over foundation, moisturiser etc. It is a soft peach shade with some frost. The shimmers are not visible after blending. This one is very easy to blend and will suit all skin tones.
Benefit High Beam
It is a very popular product. It is an effortless way to glow all the time. It gives the skin a shiny, pinkish glow which looks very natural and not OTT. Only a tiny drop is required for wonderful looking skin. It suits a variety of complexions.
Price- INR 425
It is a peachy nude shade which will suit many skin tones. It gives glow to face without transforming it into a shimmer ball. This pen has very soft bristles and can be used directly on face. It does not give a patchy look. The pen is affordable and travel friendly.
NARS Laguna is a liquid highlighter with fine shimmer. It has orange undertones. It can be applied all over the face or as a highlighter. It blends very easily. This illuminator can also be mixed with foundation. A very small quantity is needed so a tube lasts very long.
Have you tried any of the highlighter shown above?
You might like reading these also:-
- DIY – Rice Flour Scrub Recipe
- L’Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Stain Juliette Review & Swatch
- Coastal Scents Haul during Black Friday Sale
- Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 9 Review and Swatches
- How To Make Homemade Rose Water(With Step By Step Pictures)
- Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 6 Good Chemicals In Hair Products
- 10 Celebritie Who Have never Gone For Plastic Surgery
- Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick in MAT 1 Review & Swatches