Benefit high beam is quite an old and popular product from Benefit. I have read about it so much that I had to try it out. Few weeks back I got the chance to purchase it and product has become my vanity staple. It’s one of the easiest and effortless ways to glow and will make everyone wonder about the secret of your glow all the time.
About Benefit High Beam:-
What it is:
A luminescent complexion enhancer..
What it does:
Benefit High Beam is an ethereal pink liquid highlighter that creates a radiantly dewy complexion. For an angelic sheen, this pink shimmering lotion adds a soft, natural afterglow.
What else you need to know:
It’s a “supermodel in a bottle…” and perfectly alluring on all skin tones
Size: 0.45 oz Price – $ 24 + Tax
Packaging – It comes in a translucent glass bottle packaging with a brush applicator which looks more like a nail polish brush to me. It’s easy to carry around, only thing is that one should be careful about bottle falling down.You never know if it breaks down.
My experience with Benefit High Beam:-
When I first swatched the product I thought its not going to suit my dusky skin tone but my opinion changed after one usage only.It gives a natural looking light shiny pink glow to my skin making it look as if its glowing.Best part is that it has really really fine shimmer so one will never look like a disco ball which most cheap looking highlighter makes one look like.
Benefit High Beam Swatch:-
When swatched it looks like pinky white and when blended almost like white highlighter but the moment it is used on the face, it turns out completely different.
How I use Benefit High Beam Highlighter:-
I take the highlighter first on my finger tips and warm it up a bit and then apply it on top of my foundation.I start with applying it on my temples, bridge of my nose, brow bone , cupid bow and my chin.I then blend it with my finger.One just need a tiny bit of drop of it otherwise one can really mess with it.
In my look below, I have just eyeliner on my eyes, blush , MAC dangerous lipstick and Benefit high beam highlighter. Quite a casual day look which I generally like to wear in these cold winters.
Summing it up
What I like about Benefit High Beam :-
1) Looks really natural
2) Very fine texture
3) Blends effortlessly
4)Works well on fairer to duskier skin tone
5) One bottle will last really really long.
What I do not like about Benefit High Beam :-
1) Those who are around NC50 it might not suit them.
2) Not easily available
Will I recommend it others – Definitely! it’s an every day highlighter and will compliment Indian skin tone beautifully. Do try it out, chances of you falling in love with it is quite high
Wise She Rating – 5/5
Have you tried Benefit High Beam Highlighter?
You might like reading these also:-
- Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion Spf 15 Review
- MAC Film Noir Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Creamy Cinnamon Review
- 10 Most Effective Face Pack Recipes
- DIY – Homemade Scrub-Moisturizer from Almond and Rose
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Fatal Red Review
- LANCOME Rouge In Love Lipstick 174 Crazy Tangerine Review
- 4 DIY Hair Growth Recipe Which You Must Try
- Origins Balanced Diet Lightweight Moisture Lotion Review
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel For Oily To Oily Skin Review
- ELF Studio Powder Brush Review
- Aroma Magic Neem & Tea Tree Face Wash Review