Happy New Year guys!!! New year means that I am looking forward to new resolutions and this time it would be a complete ban on cosmetics. Once again I could not stop myself from trying a new lip balm but what actually tempted me was that it claimed to be juicy. Who does not like shiny lips? Especially in winters when I want to take a small break from matte lips to shiny lips.
About Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry:
- Soft and smooth
- Hint of color
- Spf 15
Elle 18 juicy lip balms come in 6 shades which are:-
Price: 110 INR for 9 ml
- Key Ingredients: Olive oil, Jojoba oil, Vitamin E
- Smell and consistency: Elle 18 lip balm smells like sweet candies and the smell becomes mild after sometime.
- Packaging: It comes packed in a nice tube with a slanted mouth to ease application. Due to its nice packaging it can easily be applied directly from the tube itself.
Shade: The shade I have is juicy berry even though it looks peachier in hand swatches. Once applied on lips, it looks like berry color. Thankfully, it does not have glitters in it and gives a shiny look to the lips.
Pigmentation: The pigmentation of this lip balm is sheer with some touch of color in it. It cannot be referred to as very sheer because it definitely adds some color to the lips but does not hide lip pigmentation. Moreover it is not sticky at all and does not accentuate flakiness of lips. However it settles into lines for sure.
Moisturizing: Being a lip bam it is moisturizing but once it vanishes from the lips start feeling dry once again. It needs to be worn over a non tinted moisturizing lip balm or over matte lipsticks may be.
Staying Power: Unfortunately this lip balm has a low staying power as it stays on lips barely for an hour or so. Also it completely vanishes away after full meals.
Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry Swatches:
Summing it up:
What I like about Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry:-
- Pretty shade
- Non sticky
- No added glitters
- Not very sheer in pigmentation
- Smells great
- Lips look moisturized
- Does not accentuate flaws
What I dislike about Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry:-
- Low staying power
- Not very moisturizing
- Settles into fine lines of lips
In all this is an average lip balm that has a shiny finish and is not sticky at all. However in terms of moisturization it does not do anything much to the lips .
Wise she rating: 2.5/5
Have you tried Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm Juicy Berry?
You might also like reading these:-
- Faces Ultime Pro Nail Lacquer Shade 22 Champagne Shower Review
- MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Sugar Lips Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Kajal Eyeliner Odyssey Review, Swatches & EOTD
- 6 Steps To Less Is More Makeup – Wise She Mag Net -Femina 2013 March
- Five Healthy Eating Habits of Our Parents We Should Adopt
- Revlon Age Defying With BOTAFIRM SCULPT-LOGIC Serum Deep Re-shaping Face And Contour Serum