I am a collector when to comes to lipsticks and really try and experiment with shades and finishes, one brand which always amuses me is – ESTEE LAUDER. I had shared my review for Estee Lauder Vivid shine range here – and here is another shade from same range – POPPY LOVE.
Size – 3.8 Gms
Price – 1735/- INR
These are available at Shoppers stop and ESTEE LAUDER stand alone stores across India.
Shade – POPPY LOVE is vibrant shade of raspberry pink with gold and silver micro glitter which gives that amazing shine to my lips. The colour is hard to dupe IMO; you really need to try it in store to see how wonderful and flattering it looks. I see this colour will work across skin tones and is very easy to pull off. A great shade of spring summer and am sure you all agree with me on this.
Texture – It is creamy enough to glide smoothly on lips, the shimmer itself is very fine and doesn’t feel heavy or glittery once applied.
Pigmentation – It is intensely pigmented shade and needs good two layers to get opaque coverage on my lips , you can wear it sheer if you fear from such bright shades , however , I feel it will suit every skin tone .
Estee Lauder Vivid Shine Lipstick Poppy Love Swatches:-
Staying power – It stays for almost 4 plus hrs on my lips and then a subtle pink red tint is left behind. It does stain my lips nicely and the shimmer doesn’t run around my lips once the colours wear off.
Packaging – the standard Estee Lauder lipstick which is housed not so sleek golden tube with colour bottom to spot the shade inside the tube.
What I like about Estee Lauder Vivid Shine Lipstick Poppy Lov:
- I adore this vibrant shade which hardly needs extra efforts on eyes.
- The staying power which is absolutely amazing considering it is little bit on frostier side.
- How can you miss the packaging which is absolute luxury?
- The texture is very smooth and doesn’t settle in fine lines nor does it bleed.
- How gorgeous the finish is; stunning and noticeable and admirable.
What I don’t like about Estee Lauder Vivid Shine Lipstick Poppy Love:
- No cons at all, it is foolproof shade for me.
Ratings – 5/5
Recommendations: I tried two shades from this range and so far loved them completely, these two shades I highly recommend for our Indian skin tone, and rest I am not aware but would like to know if you tried any of the shades from the same range.
Have you tried Estee Lauder Vivid Shine Lipstick Poppy Love ?
You might also like reading these:-
- 10 Curly Long Hair Styles
- I Love Coconut & Cream Glossy Lip Balm Review
- COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lipstick Smitten Amoureuse Review
- DOVE Winter Care Nourishing Body Wash With Nutrium Moisture Review
- Maybelline Color Show Nail Paint in Coral Craze
- Nivea Visage Refreshing Face Wash Review
- ELF Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick Movie Star Review