L’occitane’s Verbana range is a citrus flavour range. Citrus usually gives the burst of freshness with just the fragrance. That is how is L’occitane Verbena Shampoo can be defined.
About L’occitane Citrus Verbena Shampoo:
This daily-use shampoo gently cleanses your hair without irritating the scalp. Enriched with organic verbena extract, purifying lemon essential oil and softening linden floral water, it restores softness, shine and vitality to hair. The sparkling and zesty scents of citrus fruits leave hair fresh and pleasantly perfumed. Suitable for all hair types.
Price: £15.00 for 250 ml; Rs.1150 for 250 ml on the L’occitane India official site.
My experience with L’occitane Citrus Verbena Shampoo:
L’occitane products are considered as luxurious. The transparent bottle and the style of cap it comes in promises the luxury treatment for hair. The cap is a flip shutting style. There is a layer of stopper that avoids the shampoo from leaking.
The fragrance is citrus as the range is. Gives the freshness feel very easily.
This shampoo is a clear gel. The lathering is good as it is for a good shampoo. Leaves the hair bouncy. I usually apply lot of oil before hair wash due to the dry problem. Most shampoos cannot cleanse well and at times my hair is limp. But this one has never failed me.
I give full marks to this one, not because it is L’occitane; but because it is full of freshness.
What I like about L’occitane Citrus Verbena Shampoo:
- Fresh citrus fragrance.
- Makes the hair bouncy.
- Lathers well.
- Easy rinsing off.
- Luxuriuos package style.
- Travel friendly bottle with leak-proof flip cap.
What I don’t like about L’occitane Citrus Verbena Shampoo:
- Cannot think of any apart from the price tag.
Have you tried L’occitane Citrus Verbena Shampoo?
You might also like reading these:-
- Estee Lauder Vivid Shine in Rebel Raspberry Review & Swatches
- Women Hygiene While Travelling
- 10 Lakme Absolute Collection Product Price & Details
- Wiseshe: My Skinspiration & 100 Posts By Nafisa
- Wise She Meet The Blogger – Vidhi Gandhi
- How To Get Rid Of Facial Hair
- Benefit Full Finish Lipstick I Tink I Love You Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover SPF 25 Review