MAC Riri Hearts Holiday collection will launch this week in India , where I badly wanted Pleasure bomb lipstick which still I am trying to figure out if I can grab ‘If its launched in India ‘ , here is a nude shade from same range – MAC BAD GIRL RIRI .
- Size – 3 gm,
- Price – 1100/- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
- Shade – BAD GIRL RIRI is described as matte taupe nude and is from matte finish range, it is warm toned rosy brown shade with soft satin like shine to it, nowhere it looks matte and flat on my lips. It looks so much similar to my favourite lip pencil from MAC – SPICE, in lipstick form.
Pigmentation – It is opaque in single pass however for even finish I like to layer it twice. It is nicely pigmented and covers my lips evenly with minimum swipes and stays for 4 – 5 hrs without fading or bleeding. It doesn’t settle in fine lines and doesn’t need much prep and prime as it is creamy enough to glide smoothly.
Texture – It is from “MATTE” finish and hence not as dry and rained out as “RETRO MATTE”, there is slight sheen to it and it doesn’t look so flat. It is creamy enough to glide easily on my lips and layers beautifully on my lips without tugging my lips and even once it wears off my lips are not left dry and chapped. I love MAC MATTE finish and this is my first nude from this finish and not to mention am thoroughly enjoying it.
Packaging – It is housed in white and gold metallic packaging with “RIRI” all over – outer and inner tube as well and hence it is priced 1100/- INR , totally justified for the fab packaging .
MAC Bad Girl Riri Lipstick Swatches:
What I like about MAC Bad Girl Riri Lipstick :
- The packaging is absolute delight even if I paid 100/- extra.
- It has nice creamy texture despite being matte in nature.
- The lasting power is beyond excellent plus there is no dryness once it wears off.
- I love how the shade looks on my skin tone and this will work exceptionally beautiful across skin tones.
What I don’t like about MAC Bad Girl Riri Lipstick :
- Nothing at all, I would definitely love to have a backup of this.
Ratings and Recommendations – 5/5, It is so hard to get a nude shade which would suit my NC 40 medium to dark skin tone and I am pretty much happy with this and how it sits well for hrs. I highly recommend you to try this and as the collection is yet to launch, you can definitely get hold of this.
Have you tried MAC Bad Girl Riri Lipstick ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Maybelline Baby Lips Color in Neon Rose Review & Swatches
- Wise She Meet The Blogger Series – Meet Payal
- Revlon Age Defying Concealer with Botafirm SPF 20 Review
- 4 Hot Shades Of Red Lipstick
- Lakme Absolute Creme Lipstick Runway Red Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Parachute Ayurvedic Hot Oil Review
- 32 Celtic Tattoo Ideas