I searched and searched, again and again searched, but no, this dangerous lady is still not reviewed on Wiseshe. I was surprised that how come such a popular shade is still not reviewed on such our popular blog by any of our popular writers…!!… (What am I saying??!!)
Anyway, good for me, I got a chance to write about this favorite shade from MAC. It is Lady Danger from MAC Matte range.
About MAC Matte Lipstick Lady Danger:
Color plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.
MAC describes Lady Danger as a vivid bright coral-red with a matte finish.
Ingredients, Price and Shade:
Packaging: The usual black and silver bullet with shade name written at base. Everybody knows..!!!
Shade: This is one of the most beautiful lipsticks that I have. A bright orangey red or reddish orange, whatever you call it. Or you can just call it AWESOME in one word. This was a gift from Sumathi, she asked me to choose a shade. I didn’t understand whether to choose a red or a coral for myself. So the confused me chose this, a very flamboyant, cheerful shade which looks fresh, young and bold.
Texture: It is from the same matte range of “Ruby woo”, but I find it much easier to apply than “Ruby woo”. I know Ruby woo is the queen of MAC, but I don’t like its texture, my lips felt like deserts. But Lady Danger has a much creamier texture and doesn’t feel drying on lips. The texture is somewhat close to MAC’s satin range. It helps in smoother application with no tugging or pulling.
Pigmentation: This is one hell of a pigmented lipstick. I got the intense, bold and bright color with just a single swipe.
MAC Matte Lipstick Lady Danger Swatches:-
Staying Power: It is long wearing (quite expected). It stayed on me for 6hours without much fading even with snacks and drinks in between. Later it left a nice stain behind.
(The shade looks different under different light, so I have included swatches under both natural and artificial light.)
Summing up my “LIKES” and “DISLIKES”:-
What I like about MAC Matte Lipstick Lady Danger:
- A shade to die for.
- Satiny texture keeps lips hydrated.
- Easy application, no tugging or pulling.
- Rich color-payoff.
- Hides pigmentation.
- Doesn’t bleed.
- Wears long, and leaves a strong stain afterwards.
- No flaking for me.
- Fades evenly.
- Yummy vanilla fragrance.
- Decent, travel friendly packaging.
- Its MAC, its Lady Danger.
What I don’t Like about MAC Matte Lipstick Lady Danger:
- Ladies with dry lips may find this flaking, but this problem can be easily handled with properly exfoliating and moisturizing lips prior application.
- Though from permanent range, but you’ll find this OOS most of the time.
Would I repurchase “MAC Lady Danger”?
Very difficult to say a “NO” to MAC Lady Danger, but I would love to try other shades of MAC, after that a “YES”.
Would I recommend “MAC Lady Danger” to others?
I guess most of you already have tried this lipstick, but girls who still haven’t, rush to the MAC store and just check out how gorgeous it is.
My rating: 5/5 Love..Love..Love it…
Have you tried MAC Matte Lipstick Lady Danger ?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Retro Matte Ruby Woo Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- All about Face Illuminators
- New Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12 Hour Review & Swatches
- Wella Professionals Unveils That Ammonia Free Hair Color Is Not Damage Free – Blogger Meet
- The Body Shop 4-Step Smoky Eyes Palette in Golden Brown Review