I absolutely adore this range from MAC and have collected almost 5 – 6 shades over the period of one year. MAC Sheen Supremes comes in wide range and there is something for everyone and are hard to ignore if you love glossy lipsticks.
- Size – 3.6 gms,
- Price – 990/- INR, these are available at MAC Counters across India and are part of permanent line.
This is what brand has to say:
About MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Quite The Thing!:-
Combining the colour impact of a Lipstick with the shine sheen of a Lipglass, Sheen Supreme creates the perfect hybrid – with no compromise. Lightweight, non-sticky, slick to apply and comfortable to wear. This is a must-have for all those who have craved this kind of fusion.
- Shade – QUITE THE THING is described as Deep Blue Plum and as the description goes it is bright cool toned plum berry shade with super fine Fuchsia pink shimmer. The sheen shimmer gives the lips awesome wet feel without being tacky.
- Texture – It has very slippery feel to it and glides like a butter, you can see in pictures, it just melts on my lips and is very light weight even if I layer them. They are so glossy but not at all tacky or sticky to feel, if you love gloss over your lipsticks but fear about stickiness, you must try one of these.
- Pigmentation – the colour is not very pigmented in one swipe. I layer it 4 – 5 times to get fully opaque finish. It may appear a little uneven if you don’t layer it properly. I highly recommend using a base underneath if you want it to stay little longer. I have used this directly from tube with no base underneath to show you exact shade.
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Quite The Thing! Swatches:
Staying power – I get 2 – 3 hrs of wear with this, it fades little unevenly on my lips if they are not well exfoliated. The more slippery lipstick is, you need to work a little more on lips… This is what I feel! This certainly is not forgiving on dry chapped lips.
Packaging – The lipstick is housed in sleek black glossy tube with rounded flat tip, I am not very comfortable with the shape but not something to cry about.
What I like about MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Quite The Thing! :-
- The shade is super gorgeous and so is the fuchsia shimmer, how wonderful it looks on my lips and makes them appear fuller is out and out gorgeous .
- The trademark vanilla scent of all MAC Lipsticks.
- The lipstick is so creamy and glides beautifully without much effort.
What I don’t like about MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Quite The Thing! :-
- The colour is so gorgeous but the staying power is not up to the mark.
- I don’t like the rounded flat tip of these, sometimes the application is not even and you need to be little careful.
Recommendations and Ratings: 4/5: The shade is absolutely wonderful and apt for fall, easy on eyes and still makes an impact. The colour will work wonderfully on medium to dark skin tone and is easy to pull off.
Have you tried MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick Quite The Thing! ?
You might also like reading these:-
- e.l.f. Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Movie Star Review & Swatches
- 15 DIY Honey Face Pack Recipes
- Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick Good to Go Review & Swatches
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color Rosy Sunday Review & Swatches
- Mac Satin Lipstick in Mac Red Review & Swatches