I am back with a latest addition to my makeup collection as I have promised myself to make it bigger and tempting by the end of this New Year…
The product I will be reviewing today is from NYX Cosmetics and I picked a lip gloss from them which is NYX Cosmetics Girls Round Lip Gloss and the shade is Amethyst.
About NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss:
NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss has 36 pretty shades to highlight the sexy pucker of yours. Feels silky smooth, long lasting and the color in the bottle if the color on.
NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss is a must have!
Due to current trends and improved formulas and ingredients in products, colors may be periodically updated.
Price: Rs 175 for 2.5ml
Shelf Life: 3 years from mfg. date
- Ingredients:Ceresin, Mineral oil, Polybutene,Pentaerythrityl Tetraisistearate, Alkyl hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Hydrogenated polydecene, Caprylic/caric triglyceride, Disosteary Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, BHA, Fragrance, Calcium, Aluminium Borosilicate.
- Packaging: This lip gloss comes in the typical lip gloss packaging of long slender round glass tube with the applicator brush enclosed along the cap of the tube.
- Shade & Texture: This lip gloss is the shade amethyst and appears a little darker in the tube than on the lips. Amethyst is associated with the color violet or light purple but the shade of the lip gloss is entirely different from the actual amethyst color.
This appears to be a mauve-pink shade to me. This has the perfect glossy finish you need for your lips.
This gives a beautiful light sheen & glossy finish to the lips.
Texture of this lip gloss is smooth and non-sticky unlike other lip glosses.
My experience with NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Amethyst:
It was more of a New Year resolution which I made in the first week itself that I will make my tiny makeup stash into a big one so I gladly picked this lip gloss of the shade Amethyst.
This is a perfect lip gloss for complimenting your look. This enhances the beauty of your lips to great extent. I was a bit skeptical about the shade as the shade on the website was different than what the actual shade of amethyst that I knew.
NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Amethyst Swatches:
This is easy to apply and doesn’t feel sticky at all. Once you apply this lip gloss you will forget about it, but the onlookers will definitely notice it on your lips as this looks really good on lips.
It can be easily worn during the day as there is a very light amount of shimmer in it and for the night outs too it will add the oomph factor to your look…!!
The staying power of this lip gloss is 2 hours with limited amount of liquid intake in between. With dry food intake it may last a little longer.
It is a perfect shade to wear for a dinner date or a visit to the park as it doesn’t look over the top on the lips.
Winters are on its peak and this season gives you the liberty to flaunt some real colors on your lips and eyes. I am in love with my new lippie and am making efforts to flaunt color on my lips…and the proof is this new lip gloss…!!
What I like about NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Amethyst:-
- Beautiful mauve pink shade
- Smooth application
- Feels very light and non-sticky on the lips
- Price is really economic
- Travel friendly
- Non-messy packaging
What I don’t like about NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Amethyst:-
- Nothing… I am loving it gals…!!
Product Rating: 5/5
Will I repurchase/recommend NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss (Amethyst):
Yes definitely, I will pick more shades from this range.
I will highly recommend this lip gloss to those beauties who love glossy lips and want to experiment with their looks with an amazingly priced lip gloss.
Have you tried NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss (Amethyst)?
You might also like reading these:-
- 5 Apple Face Pack Recipes for All Skin Type
- Colorbar Definer Lipliner in Creamy Nude Review & Swatches
- e.l.f. Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Movie Star Review & Swatches
- 15 DIY Honey Face Pack Recipes
- Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick Good to Go Review & Swatches
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color Rosy Sunday Review & Swatches