Here is my second look from Too Faced Smokey palette, trust me the palette is wonderful and am going to try more looks with little variation in coming post. You must grab one of the TOO FACED palettes to see how gorgeous the pigmentation is and my next purchase would be their Pretty Rebel palette which I am dreaming off for the past few days.
Coming back to look, it is a mix of silver and grey with dark navy to intensify the look.
1. Apply too faced shadow insurance all over the lids
2. Apply Too Faced “NICE ASH “on inner and outer 1/4th of the lids
3. Apply Too Faced “SMOLDER “in the crease
4. Apply Too Faced “WHITE LIE” on brow bone to highlight
5. Apply Too Faced “In a Flash” on middle of the lids and blend well with “NICE ASH”.
Finish with MAC Feline on water line and layer Too Faced “NICE ASH” on lower lash line. Apply CHANEL Le Volume Mascara and highlight inner corners with Too Faced “WHITE LIE”, the same we used on brow bone.
Too Faced Smokey Palette
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Chanel Le Volume Mascara
MAC Feline Kohl
I hope you liked the look? It will go really well with nude lips or ruby red lips!
You might like reading these also:-
- My Holi Look With Lancome Lipstick Midnight Rose
- Faces Ultime Pro Nail Lacquer Shade 22 Champagne Shower Review
- MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Sugar Lips Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Kajal Eyeliner Odyssey Review, Swatches & EOTD
- 6 Steps To Less Is More Makeup – Wise She Mag Net -Femina 2013 March
- Five Healthy Eating Habits of Our Parents We Should Adopt
- Revlon Age Defying With BOTAFIRM SCULPT-LOGIC Serum Deep Re-shaping Face And Contour Serum