Heyyaa people , After reading Wiseshe for about 2 years Finally the day has come to add my 2cents of my knowledge about beauty to the world bank of Wiseshe ( sounds cheesy to u , yes i am a drama queen ) . I have good skin as far as i remember but with teen age and hormonal imbalance started problems . From that point i have taken my skincare seriously . I couldn’t try out new products and conclude which was good due to budget constraints so started looking out for reviews. Thats how I discovered Wiseshe. From then on i was hooked . I could go on and on about benefits I reaped following Wiseshe.
Coming to the topic, This bath powder has helped me immensely for my major problems which was tan and uneven skin tone .
Ingredients Needed :
Rice flour : 5 Spoons .
Besan Mix : 5 Spoons
Binding agent such as curd , rose water , honey , milk , aloevera gel .
1 bowl to mix .
* Besan Mix consists of Besan+Rose powder+Orange Peel Powder+Red Dal. All sundried and powdered finely .
*Binding agent depends on skin type ( I use curd and honey )
- Mix Rice flour and Besan mix with curd and honey .
- Apply all over body except under eye area and lips .
- Keep the pack for about 20-30 mins .
- Pour water and with circular movements massage whole body .
- Rinse off the pack with plenty of water .
- Moisturise if you feel dry .
- Use this pack for every 3- 4 days to see results .
The above specified body pack has helped me immensely to recover my original tone after a 10 day beach holiday. Goa gives tan as return gift .
I sometimes use besan mix as face wash, so transferred this powder to old honey bottle for ease of use.
On a concluding note , I would like to thank wiseshe family for providing us info in ALL aspects like dadima ke nuske to Mac Lipstick Swatches
Did you like the recipe of bath powder?
You might also like reading these:-