Another shade from MAC‘s permanent line of eyeshadow and yeah no prize for guessing – a purple shade. I will cover purples and then shift to greens and blues and am sure you will share your favourites to make the list even more beautiful.
Size – 1.3 gm,
Price – 720 /- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
Shade – Parfait Amour is described as blue violet with shimmer; it is beautiful summery blue than purple I must say or in simple words it is cool toned blue based purple and on my skin it is more like blue then a PROPER PURPLE shade.
Texture – It is from FROST finish range which has some amazing shades like Deep Truth, Bronze, Amber Lights but guess the purples in this range are not good enough or say are 50 – 50, the last one I reviewed Crème De Violet was also bummer and so is this shade but the two shades – Cranberry and Nocturnella are stunning and they are PURPLE.
Pigmentation – Once you swipe your fingers on eye shadow it may appear soft and pigmented ( like in pictures you can see ) but once you layer it on eyes it is so sheer and even after multiple layering the sheerness doesn’t go away easily . I find this the most pathetic purple eye shadow from MAC’s permanent line. That being said, I have seen people raving this, so I request you to swatch this before buying and even try using it with brush also apart from just swatching.
Staying power – It needs good base underneath to show and then it may show up with multiple layering but then it really fades so easily and vanishes in a couple of hrs.
What I like about MAC Eyeshadow Parfait Amour :
- I do like the colour honestly.
What I don’t like MAC Eyeshadow Parfait Amour :
- The first thing is poor pigmentation and then the powdery feel of it.
- It doesn’t show up easily even after much layering.
- Some eyeshadows I feel can be worn even without primer but with this it is impossible.
- The colour is hard to build and blend and needs a lot of efforts.
Ratings – 2 / 5: It is very hard to work as the pigmentation is too bad, a lot of layering and then the powdery feel. I again mention, do try this in store with brush and try working around before investing.
Have you tried MAC Eyeshadow Parfait Amour ?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Caviar Dreams Eyeshadow Review And Swatches
- MAC Peacocky MAC Launches Peacocky Collection This April
- My First MAC Giveaway Win
- Must Have MAC Products Wise She Reader Question
- MAC Ivy Fluidline Review,Swatches, Photos And FOTD
- Mickey Contractor Collection 25 Things About MAC Mickey Contractor collection