I was on a perfect lip gloss hunt. I was trying every other glossy thing. Was not sure what I was looking for. But nothing was appealing to when I was trying the glosses.
It was like a mad hunt, and to top it hubs always gave frowning looks when I wanted to have a look at something which I had never tried so far.
And my daughter muttering everytime “amma, this is nice. You want this? How abt this?”. She would add everything from the rack to the trolley. And say “come….let’s give paisa to that uncle”.
My mad mind over the lip gloss hunt along with equally mad hubby and daughter…..!!!
It was those maddening days when I had bought this lip gloss from Calvin Klein. You have to follow further to know if my hunt ends here.
About Calvin Klein Delicious Pout Flavored Lip Gloss:
- Imparts a clear, feather light shine for lips
- Pleasant to wear with a subtle flavor
- Contains vitamins E & C to protect & hydrate lips
- Maintains suppleness & softness of lips
- Leaves your lips sparkling throughout the day
Price: I paid around £8, I think so. (Price slightly varies depending on where you buy) You have to keep watching for the offers that keep revolving around these cosmetics. But when on offer, they suddenly go out of stock due to the demand. EEWWW What a topic!! Demand and Supply!!! Forget it.
My experience with Calvin Klein Delicious Pout Flavored Lip Gloss #423 Dew Drop:
If you look at the tube, it is a new kind of package. It is a little different from those round tubes with sponge applicator or the usual mini tooth-paste package like tube in which lip glosses come.
The tip is slant and the cap shuts with a tight click. You have to pull with some force to open.
The consistency is medium thick, something like a jelly. Watch the swatch for a better idea. I cannot stand this texture especially when I am really not able to satisfy myself with the idea of every other lip gloss.
The pigmentation is nil. Though it looks pretty dark in the tube, the gloss is least in colour. It has a slight hint of light brown with gold type shimmers. There is one plus point on this brown tinted gloss though. Even if used alone on the lips, it covers up the pigmentation to certain extent. Watch the lip swatch, you will know.
They are a little thick to my taste, so I definitely do not want a full application of this gloss. Even if I apply, I dab a piece of tissue to mild it down. That leaves behind the bare minimum amount of gloss for a least shine.
So, after all the melodrama, I am back to square one, search something else. By the way, why this sudden urge for a lip gloss!! I have hardly been a lip gloss person!!
What I like about Calvin Klein Delicious Pout Flavored Lip Gloss #423 Dew Drop:
- New kind of leak free package tube.
- Brown shades cover up dark lip pigmentation to a certain extent.
- When bought during offers or sale, it can prove to be a great pick.
- Variety of shades
What I don’t like about Calvin Klein Delicious Pout Flavored Lip Gloss #423 Dew Drop:
- Medium thick texture.
- No good pigmentation.
- Can be expensive when not on offers and if not easily available in the country.
Have you tried Calvin Klein Delicious Pout Flavored Lip Gloss #423 Dew Drop?
You might also like reading these:-
- 5 Honey Masks For Hair Growth
- 5 Updos For Short Hair
- VICHY NORMADERM Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Review
- 8 Beautiful And Easy Nail Art Designs
- L’Oreal Paris Rouge Caresse Lipstick 203 Rock N Mauve Review & Swatches
- NARS Semi Matte Lipstick Morocco Review & Swatches
- Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Showy Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 6 Green Tea Face Packs For Glowing Skin