I love pampering my skin and what is better than keeping your skin healthy and beautiful using homemade face packs. Homemade face mask can be made by using easily available ingredients found around in your kitchen. Homemade face masks are cheaper, safe, and natural and have no side effects. There are many home made remedies for getting beautiful and glowy skin naturally at home, which can found easily around you with the help of which you can made face mask that will yield wonderful results as well.
Today DIY post is regarding one wonder ingredient Pistachio. When I used Biotique Pistachio pack at my mom’s place I was pleasantly surprised with the results, so I thought of preparing some useful face packs using Pistachio which can work for people with different skin type, so let’s start with the face pack for dry skin.
Face pack for dry skin using Pistachio:
- 5-6 pistachio.
- 3-4 drops of honey.
- Rosewater as per need.
- Crush Pistachio into fine and granular texture.
- To it add honey and Rosewater.
- Apply this pack on your face , you can also apply it on your under-eye area.
- After 20-25 minutes wash it off using cold water and pat your face dry.
- Honey is natural moisturizer, it helps in reducing dry patchy skin and keeps it soft and supple. Honey also hydrates your skin and keeps your skin smooth and even textured.
- Pistachio contains natural oils so it provides gentle hydration to your dry skin. It removes rough texture of your skin and also helps in keeping your skin velvety smooth and clear.
- Rose water provides the goodness of natural mild astringent which is good for dry skin too. Skin will feel more soft glowy and radiant.
Face pack using Pistachio for Combination skin:
- Grinded Pistachio(4-5).
- 1 teaspoon of grated Cucumber.
- ½ teaspoon of Milk powder.
- Take ½ teaspoon of Pistachio powder in a saucer.
- To it add grated cucumber and its juice.
- Finally to it add milk powder.
- Apply this pack all over on face leaving under eye and lip area.
- Let it sit on your skin for 15-20 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
- Pistachio helps is providing natural oils and moisture to dry patchy parts of your skin. It also help in reducing tan and lightens skin complexion too.
- Cucumber soothes your skin and checks sebum on your T-zone. It even outs skin complexion and helps in shrinking of enlarged open pores.
- Milk powder deeply cleans your clogged pores and keeps skin velvety smooth and glowing.
Pistachio face pack for Oily skin:
- 3-4 finely crushed Pista.
- ½ teaspoon of Barley Flour.
- ½ teaspoon of lime Juice.
- Take crushed Pistachio and to it add Lime juice.
- To this mixture add Barley flour.
- Make a paste like consistency and apply it on your face leaving under eye and lips area.
- After 15-20 minutes wash it off.
- Pistachio although contains natural oils yet provide much needed hydration to oily skin without making the skin greasy or oilier. It clears blemishes and acne spots also.
- Barley absorbs excess oil and also reduces the over activity of Sebaceous glands. It also clears skin and check zits, white-heads and black-heads.
- Lemon juice reduces acne scars and also reduce tan over a period of time Lemon juice also clears blemishes and help keeping skin oil free.
Thus ladies are’nt these face packs easy and sounds great? These face packs are super effective and you will definitely notice an improvement in your skin texture and glow with regular usage of these packs..so what are you girls waiting for? Whip a mask and try for yourself.
Do you use pistachio for your skin?
You might also like reading these:-