Hi ladies….how you all doing? Today Iam reviewing one of the brown shade in my makeup stash which is one of the first brown shade that I have tried and that too from one of those makeup brand which most of us have tried when they have entered this magical world of makeup, our very own Lakmé.
Today’s review is about their classic Lipstick line-Enrich Satin Lip Colour and the shade is 456.
Lakmé enrich satin lip color keeps your lips satin soft, vibrant and lasts long. With 26 new shades added to the range of colors, makes a total of 70 brilliant shades to suit all skin tones.
About Lakmé Enrich Satin Lipstick:
- Range of 70 shades
- Higher Color delivery
- Vitamin E
- Olive Extracts
Price and Quantity: Rs.230/- for 4.4 grams of the product.
Shelf Life: 3 years from mfd. Date.
Packaging: The lipstick is housed in typical maroon colored case with the cap of same color. The cap shuts tightly and thus is a travel friendly packaging.
Colour: The colour is soft brown shade. The shade is more on a mature side and a bit dark.
My take on Lakmé Enrich Satin Lipstick 456:
This shade as already mentioned is a darker one and thus is superb in pigmentation. Just one swipe of product and you get beautiful brown hue on your lips. Single swipe gives a soft brown however multiple swipes give an intense and a bit vampy look. It is more of an office apt shade as it gives that neat pulled together and sophisticated look.
Being a dark shade this lipstick covers the pigmented area of your lips very well. The lipstick itself is moisturizing and looks kind of glossy. The stick is buttery soft but that may result in breaking of it- and I actually am facing this issue. This lipstick is already broken.
Staying power of this lippy is about 2-2.5 hours after that it started fading. It fades away evenly without leaving any tint, however if you don’t se lipliner to outline your lips before applying this lippy it may bleed from the corner of your mouth.
What I like about Lakmé Enrich Lipstick Satin 456:
- Good Pigmentation.
- Office apt shade, will suit Indian complexion beautifully if applied lightly or a single swipe.
- Easily available.
- Moisturising and provide a sheen to the lips.
What I don’t like about Lakmé Enrich Satin Lipstick 456:
- Very product may break easily.
- Poor staying power.
- Bleeds from the corner of lips.
- Not for you if you are fond of lighter shades.
- Packaging is boring.
Shall I recommend it to you?
There is nothing special about this lippy but am sure we all love Lakmé and most of us must have a lippy or two from this brand in our vanity case. Lakmé Enrich Satin comes in mind boggling 70 shades, decently priced and easily available…worth a shot if you have not tried it yet J.
Have you tried Lakmé Enrich Satin Lipstick 456 ?
You might also like reading these:-
- L’Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Stain Lolita Review & Swatches
- 10 Best Drugstore Skin Care Products
- DIY – Coffee & Egg Yolk Face Mask for Perfect Skin
- 5 Top Skin Spot Treatment Remedies
- MAC Lusture Lipstick Lady Bug Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Lass Naturals Almond and Saffron Moisturizing Lotion Review
- Bourjois Clubbing Eye Liner 86 Bronze Dance Floor Review & Swatches
- 8 Ways to Get Rid of Dry Cuticles