I have one more product left to show you from the Sleek makeup collection .Check Garden of eden and pink lemonade blush by 3 which I reviewed few days back.I love the concept of blush by 3 after all who doesn’t like getting choices.
Typically , cream blushes have been known to be thick, super- emollient and best suited for dry skin.Reminds me of NYX cream blushes which have been reviewed soooo many times on Wise She here.Thankfully with their new formulations cream blushes are not that thick and can be used by all skin types.
Let us know what Sleek has to say about its blush by 3 California:-
The ultimate cheeky palette offering you three times the impact. Includes three complementary shades, each designed with its own distinctive finish, from rich shimmers to intense matte shades.
- Available in six unique colour combinations designed to suit all skin tones
- Each shade can be used alone, or layered for a unique look
- Each palette has a versatile selection of shades to take your makeup from day to night and keep it on trend from season to season
- Set in a mirrored compact, ideal for touch-ups throughout the day
Ingredients – Cream Blush
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- Mica CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Red 6 CI 15850, Red 7 Lake CI 15850:1, Red 28 Lake CI 45410:2, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]
Mica, Talc, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Jojoba Esters, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491)]
- Price – $14.99.You can get it on sleek makeup site here
- Shades available – These palettes are available in eight shades and I swear I feel like buying all of them.
My experience with Sleek Blush By 3 California:-
I own lots of sleek blush by 3 palettes and every palette has a different shade from other so feeling of having enough has never hit me.Blush has this awesome formula which is thin in consistency and blends beautifully giving you that dewy look.It gives that natural looking blushed cheeks which I absolutely adore.It stays for six – eight hours on my combination oily skin and here we go with the swatches
Sleek Blush By 3 California Swatches:-
I will say that this palette has a perfect combination for medium to fair skin tone.One can use the shades individually or together to create endless looks.Middle shade( Surf) can be used as highlighter and OC suits my complexion .One can built up the pigmentation and keep blushing throughout the day.
Look how lovely and smooth they look after blending.
I have used OCC in my below pic .Have used it really light and wore MAC chilli lipstick.
This palette will definitely turn out to be your every day palette no matter where you are going.Be it office, malls or meeting.
What I like about Sleek Blush By 3 California:-
- One palette three shades
- Light texture
- Long staying power
- Blends out beautifully
- Pigmentation can be built up
- Not thick
What I do not like about Sleek Blush By 3 California:-
- Only thing that it is not available in India and one needs to order it online.
- Shade might wash out girls above NC 45
Wise She Rating – 4.5/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Texture – 5/5
- Availability – 3.5/5
- Shades- 3/5
Product sent by PR for consideration, my review is honest.
You might like reading these also:-
- DIY – 3 Easy Skin Tightening Face Pack Recipes
- 6 Ways to Prevent Skin Peeling
- 15 Fishtail Braid Ideas
- LOreal Paris Shine Caresse Milady Lip Gloss Review
- Benefits Of Carrot For Beauty And Health
- 4 Coffee Face Packs/Products
- 6 Home Remedies to Combat Foot Odor
- Nicole By OPI Blues in the Night Review & NOTD
- 5 Homemade Skin Lightening Remedies
- Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 10 Review & Swatches