So I was recently at the drug store to have a look at the new L’Oreal Caresse Shine Gloss. When I was looking at the shine gloss shades the SA also asked me to have a look at the new “L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte” range. Just by looking at it I realized that this was going to be one of the best products by L’Oreal. As she was swiping it on my hand I figured that only L’Oreal can come up with the most vibrant products keeping in mind a girl’s expectation.
About L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Matte:
A lipstick that delivers intense moisture while providing a velvet matte finish. L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick’s unique formula contains jojoba oil for unrivaled moisture and comfort along with matte gel technology to create an intense matte look. Velvet matte gel technology is combined with deep pigments and Jojoba oil to give a deep color pay-off, maintaining ultimate moisture and comfort.
- Price: Rs. 899.These are available on flipkart here
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Swatches:
The packaging is like dull golden colored rectangular plastic case with a square blob of enamel indicating the shade. The cap closes with a click making is super safe for travel. It does not carry any of the bad qualities of matte lipsticks at the same time carries the most important quality which is the final matte effect. Even though matte the lipstick just glided across my lips as I tried it on.
The texture is so unbelievable smooth and feels extremely moist and nourishing. It has a wide range of shades to choose from. The 9 shades are as follows:
1) Glamour Fuchsia– A bright pink with blue undertones.
2) Lincoln Rose– A dull reddish rose but at the same time very bold.
3) Arabian Night– A very dark berry shade which is almost a dark shade of brown.
4) Cherry Crush– A very pretty light pink shade. Not nude. But a lot lighter.
5) Cherry Plum– Almost in the shade of a berry.
6) Maple Mocha– The perfect caramel toffee shade.
7) Flaming kiss– A bright shade of coral (mix of orange and tomato red)
8) Blaze of Red– A very straight forward red shade.
9) Orange Kiss– The perfect orange for the spring.
Read review of Raspberry Syrup.
Read review of Maple Mocha
Final verdict: I really love this range and I am pretty sure I will pick up at least two shades and I’m sure you guys will love it too.
Have you tried L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick ?
You might also like reading these:-