After a long time, I am back with another very effective Home Made Hair fall Treatment with only two ingredients Amla and Onion. Both Onion and Amla help in reducing hair fall and also aid in regrowth of hair. This treatment is totally natural as well as safe method to stop hair fall.
The high Sulphur content in the onions helps in increasing blood circulation to the hair follicles and also helps in regenerating them. The anti-bacterial properties of onion juice helps in clearing the scalp infections caused by bacteria and fungi. Onions also open up pores that are blocked and reduce inflammations.
Amla is rich in powerful antioxidant Vitamin C which helps in reducing the hair breakage and also helps in keeping our hair lustrous and shiny. Amla acts as a natural conditioner and also helps in preventing greying of hair
Things required for making homemade Amla & Onion Hair Fall treatment:
- Dried Amla/Indian goose berry powder: 3 tsp.
- Onion : 1
- 1 cup/glass of water
Method of Preparation:
- In a bowl add 1 cup/glass of water and 3 tsp. of Dried Amla /Indian Goose berry powder.
- Boil this mixture till the water becomes half the quantity/Half cup. Then allow the liquid to cool and then strain it.
- Grind Onion and extract the juice into a bowl. Add this onion juice to the Amla mixture.
- Homemade Hair Fall treatment is ready to use.
Apply this mixture to the scalp and hair, leave it for 1 hour and then wash. Those who are suffering from hair fall should try this remedy twice a week for 2-3 months for visible reduction in the hair fall.
Did you like the home made Amla & Onion Hair Fall Treatment?
You might also like reading these:-
- Kiehl’s Introduces The Ultra Facial Cream Intense Hydration : March 2014
- Lakme Enrich Satins #359 Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Kiehl’s Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate Review
- Reviva Labs Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Easter and DMAE Cream Review
- 5 Best Lip Stains – Info and Price
- Bogart Pour Homme Jacques Bogart All-Over Shampoo Review
- How To Contour And Highlight Perfectly