I love fruits more so if they are fresh and seasonal. Fruits are one of the best gifts that Mother Nature has bestowed us with. Fruits are wonder ingredients when it comes to detoxify your body and weight management.
Well ladies I am not going to write about health benefits of fruits here, Iam writing about the beauty benefit of one of the easily available fruits-Papaya. Today’s post is a DIY post for a glowing, clear and blemish free skin using some of the easily available ingredients around us.
- Two teaspoon of Papaya pulp.
- One teaspoon of Curd.
- One teaspoon of Jaiphal (Nutmeg) powder.
- One teaspoon of Besan.
- A pinch of Turmeric.
- First of all cut Papaya in small pieces and make pulp out of it, take this pulp in a bowl.
- To this pulp add a teaspoon of curd.
- Now add to it add besan and nutmeg powder.
- Finally add a pinch of haldi(turmeric) to this mixture and mix well.
- Now you have a paste like consistency, apply this pack liberally on your face leaving under eye are and area around your lips.
- Let this pack stands on your skin for 20-25 minutes and after that scrub it off using gentle circulation of your fingers.
- Wash away with lukewarm water and pat dry your face.
- Finally apply gentle moisturizer on your face to seal in the benefits of this wonderful face pack.
This facepack contains easily available ingredients which are very beneficial for the skin as well. Following are the individual benefits which these ingredients provide:
- Papaya: Papaya contains an enzyme Papain which works wonders for dull and dehydrated skin. It clarifies the skin tone and makes it smooth and glowy. A good source of Vitamin A Papaya removes dead cells, clears blemishes and zits.
- Curd: Curd lightens skin tone and removes tans. Curd contains zinc which clarifies scars and also deep cleanses the skin and even out it.
- Besan: Besan cleanses the skin by gently exfoliating it. Besan lightens your complexion and also fights excess oil production. Besan also reduces unwanted facial hair and reduces tan also.
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg is a magical ingredient when it comes to check blackheads and pimples. It not only reduces severity of acne but also reduces the ugly scars which these pimples left behind them.
- Turmeric or haldi has been used since ages in various home-made face packs owing to its complexion lightening properties. Haldi is also a good antiseptic and can keep wrinkles at bay if used regularly.
See, how useful is each and every ingredient of this face pack. If individual ingredient is so effective just imagine how much super effective is the mask when we combined all these wonder ingredients together.
Loaded with goodness of nature and power-packed with beauty benefits this face pack will help you in attaining that flawless and gorgeous skin which you have always wished for. So next time when you eat Papaya, don’t forget to mix it with aforesaid ingredients for a magical mask for a clean and clear skin.
Until my next post stay gorgeous and keep checking various posts on our beloved Wise She for a beautiful you. Bye for now
Have you tried papaya face mask?
You might also like reading these:-
- 8 Best Foods to Fight Ageing|8 Anti Aging Foods
- h2o Plus Face Oasis Cleansing Water Review
- Loreal Paris Colour Riche Moist Matte Lipstick Raspberry Syrup Review & Swatches
- 5 Pretty L’Oreal Eyeshadows Reviews & Swatches
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick 15 Hot Pink Rage Review And FOTD
- Hair Care Regime To Survive The Scorching Summer Season