It is only April and summers are like at their peak from the very onset of summers itself in my town, don’t know what will be the temperatures during May or June. Anyways coming to today’s review which is about another brown in my stash- Faces Go Chic Lipstick in shade no. 311 Chestnut Brown.
About Faces Go Chic Lipstick In Chestnut Brown:-
“Where were you all this while?!” – was our customers’ reaction to this winner. Awesome shades, perfect application, light, easy and pocket-friendly – there’s something for everyone here.
- Ingredientshenyl Timethicone, octyl Palmitate, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, White Soft Parrafin, Shea Butter, Hydrogenated Polyisobutane, ozokerite, Performalene PL polymer, Candelilla Wax, camauba Wax, BHA, Prophyl Paraben, Castor Oil, Mica, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Octyl methoxy Cinnamate, Benzophenone-3, Vit-E-Acetate, Perfume, Colors.
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Price:Rs.199/-You can buy from flipkart here
- Quantity:4.5 grams.
- Packaging:The product is housed in a black case with silver tube inside. The lippy has a black cap which snaps tightly. The packaging is simple and sturdy. However there is no indication of shade on the packaging and at the other end there is a sticker which gives information about quantity, shade no. and shade name.
As the name suggests the lippy is brown in colour with orange undertones. The lippy has not even a tiny speck of shimmer which is a great thing. Pigmentation of this lipstick is great and even a single swipe gives me the full burst of colour, I can also build up the intensity of the colour by layering it.
The lipstick is buttery smooth in texture that glides easily on the lips. The lippy is creamy hence never dries my lips. Owing to its smooth texture the lippy glides easily on lips without tugging or pulling lips, never seeps in fine lines and never ever feels heavy. However it bleeds from the corner of the lips if I don’t use lip liner in conjunction with this lipstick. This lippy smells weird but its not an issue as the weird smell vanishes soon after application. This lippy moisturizes my lips and gives my lips plump look. However the not so good thing is the staying power of the lippy which is just 2-2.5 hours after which it starts vanishing and it fades unevenly and it fades completely without leaving any stain or tint on lips. Another issue is that it transfers a lot on glasses which really doesn’t feel good- may be due to creamy texture it may also break or melt easily in this scorching heat- so I have to be extra careful.
What I like about Faces Canada Go Chic Lipstick in Chestnut Brown
- Soft brown shade with orange undertones.
- Sturdy travel friendly packaging.
- Buttery soft texture- glides easily on lips.
- Neither tug lips nor seeps in between fine lines.
- Moisturizing on lips.
- Amazing pigmentation.
- Economical and easily available.
What I don’t like about Faces Canada Go Chic Lipstick in Chestnut Brown:-
- Artificial smell.
- Poor staying power.
- Transfers a lot.
- Bleeds from the corner of lips.
- Buttery smooth texture so lipstick may break easily.
Shall I recommend this?
Yes these lippies are easily available at a very pocket friendly price tag and come in all the lovely shades of pink, nudes and browns and looking at these points you can try it for sure.
Have you tried Faces Go Chic Lipstick In Chestnut Brown?
You might like reading these also:-
- DIY – Avocado & Vitamin C Exfoliating Face Mask
- Beauty Secrets Of Rekha
- Lakme 9 to 5 Mattifying Super Sunscreen Review
- 5 MAC Lipstick Reviews This Month
- Inglot AMC Lip Paint 65 Review & Swatches
- Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil Review
- 10 Tips To Make Your Manicure Last Longer
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Pressed Powder Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss Electric Shock Review & Swatches