I usually prefer ready made stuff instead of DIY’s as I am essentially a lazy person. However, when a cousin of one asked me to pick up an infant toothbrush for her,the cogs in my brain started churning and I bought two of them. One for her baby and one for me Why, you ask? Well ,the infant finger toothbrush which is available in most stores for about 150 rs works very well as a scrubber for the lips without all the mess of rubbing sugar and oil on your lips
You will need:
- Your favourite Lip balm
- An infant finger toothbrush which looks like this:
How to :
- Apply a thick layer of lip balm n massage a bit,
- Scrub with the toothbrush . dont be afraid to exert some pressure as the bristles are really really soft.
- Wipe off excess and apple a fresh coat of balm. Leave overnight . Smooth ,kissable lips are yours
Hope you all liked this little trick.
Have you tried using baby brush as lip scrub?
You might also like reading these:-
- 10 Orange Face Pack Recipe For All Skin Types
- Best Coconut Hair Pack Recipe For Shiny Hair
- 7 Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Uneven Skin
- Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit Body Wash Review
- MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Speak Louder Review & Swatches
- Aura Cacia Restoring Rosehip Oil Review