Hey all beauty geeks!!! After falling in love with Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Uptown Mauve, I had to buy more shades of the collection. The texture and the color payoff was so impressive that I was on on a mission the next day to pick some more amazing colors. And people, was I lucky!!! I bought three beautiful shades in the same collection. Today I am reviewing the pink shade of the lot – HOT PINK RAGE – Isn’t the name self-explanatory???
About Milani Color Statement Lipstick in 15 Hot Pink Rage:-
Milani Color Statement Lipsticks were released around March-April of 2013. The line has an amazing collection of lipsticks. The colors can be categorized as Pinks & Corals, Reds & Oranges, Naturals & Browns and Plums & Berries. The company describes these lipsticks as:
‘Make a statement without saying a word! True Instant Color. One stroke, full coverage application. This next generation lipstick gives the ultimate in color, texture and finish. The lightweight creamy formula contains Vitamins A, C, & E to moisturize and nourish lips. Paraben-free. Available in Vinyl, Metallic, Cream, Shimmer, Pearl & Matte finish.
- Price: $5.49
- Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Microcristallina Cera), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Zokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470).
My take on Milani Color Statement Lipstick in 15 Hot Pink Rage:-
Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Hot Pink Rage belongs to the family of Pinks & Corals. It is an apt color to welcome spring. It is a bright rosy pink with a matte finish which looks more like a cream finish but without the shine. (Did you get that?) The pink has slight blue undertones to it. The color is my ‘pick-me-up’ color, perfect for those days when I am feeling a little ‘waiiiin’ types.
Texture: The lipstick is smooth and creamy, but not as creamy as Uptown Mauve. Since it has a matte finish, it is a little drying for lips.
Pigmentation: The color is opaque and pigmented. Just one swipe gives a beautiful color.
Milani Color Statement Lipstick in 15 Hot Pink Rage Swatches:-
- Staying Power: Stays put for more than 6 hours.
- Packaging: The lipstick comes in a standard tube in gold color with a shiny mirror finish. The bottom of the lipstick carries the color of the lipstick.
- Smell: Has a watermelon smell.
- Bright pink color.
- Stays for long.
- Feels creamy even after having a matte finish.
- Even pigmented color.
- This shade of pink will suit almost all complexions.
- Gold luxurious packaging.
- Cruelty free line.
What I do not love about Milani Color Statement Lipstick in 15 Hot Pink Rage:-
- Transfers easily.
- May be drying to lips because of matte finish.
- The smell may bother some people.
- Fingerprints are easily visible on the packaging.
- Unavailability in India.
Milani Color statement lipstick in Hot Pink Rage has become one of my favorite pink lipsticks. The shade will give glow to just about anybody’s face. Definitely recommended!!!
- Rating- 4.25/5
Have you tried Milani Color Statment Lipstick In Hot Pink Range?
You might like reading these also:-
- Bridal Eye Makeup Tutorial – Red and Bronze Bridal Look From 88 Palette
- Bharat And Dorris T-Zone Mattifier review
- MAC Semi Precious Unsurpassable Eyeshadow:Swatches,Review
- Pupa Milano Multiplay Triple purpose Eye pencil Review
- NARS Cream Blush Montenegro :Review and Swatches
- Bobbi Brown Blush Sand Pink:Review,Swatches & FOTD