I am really glad you liked all the NARS products am sharing here, today I am sharing a beautiful shade from their sheer finish range. NARS regular line lipsticks consists of three finishes as mentioned in earlier post – semi matte , sheer and satin . Where their semi matte is very famous the sheer formula also consists some famous shades like Dolce Vita, Manhunt and Shrinagar.
Size : 3.4 gm
Price: $ 26 + tax, Available at Amazon
Shade : FLAMENCO is described as sheer candy apple red, it is beautiful subtle warm toned watermelon red shade with high gloss shine to it. The colour looks bright in tube but on lips its muted still makes a lot of difference without being too dramatic. I feel it’s very easy on eyes and still looks promising on my olive skin tone.
Texture : NARS Lipstick texture are so consistent across the board, light weight, creamy and easy to layer. They don’t settle in fine lines nor do they bleed. I find semi matte stay little longer but this is also not bad for the sheer formula but I AM ONLY TALKING About this SHADE.
Pigmentation : it is not fully opaque, you need to layer a lot to get even opaque finish still there is little sheerness to lips as the formula itself is very transparent. But, nevertheless, once it’s on it looks beautiful and so glossy and wet looking.
Staying power : I get some 3 – 4 hrs of wear with this and then my lips are left with little red tint. As it is from sheer finish range I don’t expect much colour but that is beauty of the shade. My lips don’t feel dried out nor there is enough moisture left once it wears off.
What I like about NARS Sheer Lipstick Flamenco:
- The shade is so beautiful and easy on eyes.
- The texture which is very light weight and glides easily and looks very juicy and wet looking.
- They don’t settle in fine lines nor bleed.
- The shade will work across skin tones without many efforts.
What I don’t like about NARS Sheer Lipstick Flamenco:
- I wish the staying power could have been little better but it is from sheer finish range so not a big deal.
Ratings – 4/5
If you love sheer finish, which I am sure most of the people do then this will definitely surprise you, it is sheer but does stays a long time as compared to some other lipsticks in sheer formula. The colour is also very beautiful and universally flattering.
Have you tried NARS Sheer Lipstick Flamenco ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Pressed Powder Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Gloss Electric Shock Review & Swatches
- 10 Orange Face Pack Recipe For All Skin Types
- Best Coconut Hair Pack Recipe For Shiny Hair
- 7 Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Uneven Skin
- Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit Body Wash Review