Hello my ladies,
It has just been a year that I am in the blogger circle, the pleasure to be a part of this lovely place, the pleasure to know you all, everything seems sooo pleasurable . I remember the time when I used to faint upon hearing a lipstick costing 200 rupees; I only knew Elle 18 color pops then, which was just a hundred rupees. Then things changed, and now I find myself splurging on cosmetics and makeup products like never before. Result?? I can see NAKED1, NAKED2 and NAKED 3 pallet proudly gracing my dressing table.
Being a student I really had to save each and every penny for this since months. And this March, I had this wonderful opportunity to finally have them. Sophia was taking orders for UD, MAC, NARS and many such brands which are not available in India, and I quickly placed my orders for these, NARS orgasm blush and MAC Viva Glam Rihanna.
So here is my review for Urban Decay NAKED 3 pallet.
Price: 52$ for 0.60oz..ahmm… Though I actually had to pay some more for this.
Packaging: Love at first site. The packaging is beautifully stylish. A rose old pencil box like case and waves like texture all over the lid. The color of the box represents the shades inside and it comes with a nice dual ended synthetic brush and sample primer potion of their all four formulas.
Shade wise Details : This pallet consists of rosy toned neutrals. I love the mix of mattes, satin and shimmery ones. The colors look so pretty next to each other. A very feminine pallet with pretty shades and superb texture. They blend easily and are thus easy to work with.
Starting from Left to Right:
- Strange: It is a very nice pinkish ivory shade which works great as a highlighter and it have a matte-satin finish. Very smooth texture and is great to work with. Stays long too.
- Dust: A chunky metallic pink shade. Shimmery, falls out and doesn’t blend well. But it looks pretty when just dabbed lightly over other shades.
- Burnout: A very pretty rosy champagne shade. It can be worn all over the lid or just on the inner corner for that pop. Texture is smooth, easily blendable, stays long. I love this shade.
- Limit: This is dusky rose and is a matte one. The texture is smooth and blends easily, but true to its name, it has limited pigmentation and staying power.
- Buzz: Rosiest of all the 12 shades. Sometimes look like a rosy taupe, sometimes a pinky rose. A shimmery shade and can be worn all over lids. Well pigmented, smooth texture and easy to apply and blend, stays long.
- Trick: Looks rosy gold on the pallet, but more gold on lids. Falls out and is not pigmented as the rest, but I love rosy gold on my lids. It is smooth in texture, and can be used on all over lids again.
- Nooner: Another matte shade, it is like brownish rose, best for using in the crease. Decently pigmented and works well blending with other shades.
- Liar: A rosy mauvey grey. Ahhmm..that is what I feel like. A pretty unique color, can be used all over lid. Texture is smooth, no fall outs, pigmented and stays long.
- Factory: A satin finish rosy brown. Well pigmented, smooth texture, can be used all over lids, or on crease as well. Stays long.
- Mugshot: Silvery rosy grey. Smooth, well pigmented, satiny, stays long.
- Darkside:- Another favorite. Rosey taupe in satin finish which is super dark and can be used on outer corners. Blends smoothly and stays long.
- Blackheart: My most favorite. It’s a black shimmery one with hints of burgundy. A very unique shade and it really stands out in the pallet. Looks very exotic. It is incredibly pigmented and stays for hours and hours.
Summing Up my Likes and Dislikes:
What I like about Urban Decay NAKED 3 pallet:
- Fresh array of colors from pale pinks to gorgeous blacks.
- Perfect mix of satin, matte and shimmery shades.
- Smoothest of textures..totally dream..
- Blends easily.
- No fallouts except for one or two.
- Decent to high pigmentation.
- Doesn’t fade evenly or crease.
- Stays strong for long.
- Beautiful sturdy packaging.
- Good quality dual-ended brush.
- Primer Potion included (though sample sized)
- Mirror for easy touch ups.
What I don’t like about Urban Decay NAKED 3 pallet:
- Price :’(
- Availability in India
Am I Happy with Urban Decay NAKED 3 pallet??
Yes, definitely.. I love this pallet and I am sooo happy that I got it. It is a bunch of pretty feminine colors that can be worn during the day and night as well. The shades look so fresh and am soooo very satisfied with this. The more I am playing with the colors, the more I am working with it, the happier I feel.
Would I recommend Urban Decay NAKED 3 pallet to others ?
Seriously? Are you seriously waiting for my recommendation?? LOL…
I have really been enjoying this. So a 100% recommendation..Go and grab it…
Have you tried Urban Decay NAKED 3 ?
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 Homemade Chocolate Face Packs For Glowing Skin
- Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow D.S. 608 Review & Swatches
- NARS Satin Lipstick Afghan Red Review & Swatches
- Audrey’s Blush Brush Review
- Kiehl’s Introduces The Ultra Facial Cream Intense Hydration : March 2014
- Lakme Enrich Satins #359 Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Kiehl’s Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate Review