Yoga benefits us immensely. It is good for the general health of body and keeps us in good shape. Yoga also prevents diseases and can treat some issues as well. Yoga poses are good for our hair as well because they keep us relaxed and healthy. Here are some yoga poses that you can do to get beautiful hair.
Uttanpadasana (Raised Feet Pose)
This pose stimulates blood circulation in the body which is beneficial for hair too.
– Lie on your back with your arms on your sides.
– Inhale and lift your legs at na 45-60 degrees from the ground.
– Hold this pose for at least 15 seconds.
– Lower your legs while exhaling.
Vajrasana (Diamond Pose)
It stimulates blood circulation in the body. Also it relieves constipation and gas problems that are also responsible for bad hair health.
– Sit on the floor and fold your legs as shown in the picture.
– Sit straight and keep your right palm on your right knee and left palm on left knee.
– Close your eyes, relax and breathe slowly.
– Hold this pose for a minimum of 5 minutes and then relax.
Matsyasana (Fish Pose)
It helps in reliving from mental and physical stress thus promoting a healthy body.
– Lie flat on floor and place your hands under thighs with palms facing downwards.
– With the support of your forearms and elbow, lift your upper torso while inhaling.
– The top of your head should touch the ground.
– Hold for at least 15 seconds.
– Exhale and relax your body.
Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward Facing Dog Pose)
– Come on the floor with your knees and hands on the ground.
– Hands should be perpendicular to shoulders and knees at a perpendicular with hips.
– Push your upwards and straighten your legs.
– Place your palms on the ground and straighten your hands.
– Your spine should be straight.
– Hold for a minute.
– Exhale and come back to your earlier position.
Apnasana (Knees to chest Pose)
This pose helps with digestive problems and promotes good health.
– Lie straight on your back.
– Fold your knees and bring them close to your chest.
– Hold your knees with your hands with palm downwards.
– Inhale and take knees away from body while still holding them..
– Exhale and bring them back.
– Do this for a minute or more.
– Then straighten your body while breathing normally.
Halasana (Plough Pose)
– Lie on floor straight with hands close to your body and palms facing downwards.
– Lift your legs slowly and bend them towards your head.
– Take them as down as you can.
– Press your chin against your chest.
– Hold this pose till you are comfortable while breathing normally.
– Exit the pose and repeat again.
Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
-Stand straight with your feet about 3 feet apart.
– Then raise your hands while keeping them at a straight line from shoulders.
– Bend towards your right side and touch the toes of your right feet with right hand.
– Raise the left hand upwards and look towards your left hand.
– Hold this pose for a minute while breathing.
– Repeat with left side too.
Sasangasana (Rabbit Pose)
– Sit on your knees with the hips on your heels.
– Put your hands on back and try to hold your heels.
– Bend forward and let the crown of your head, touch the ground.
– Lift your hips and hold the pose for at least a minute.
– Come back to your original position.
Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend Pose)
– Stand with your spine erect.
– Inhale and bend forward.
– Let your palms touch the ground or touch your toes.
– Hold the pose for 30 seconds.
– Exit from the pose while exhaling.
Balayam (Nail rubbing Pose)
It prevents hair loss and premature graying of hair.
– Curl your fingers inwards.
– Let all the finger nails come in contact. Remember to not let your thumb nails touch.
– Rub your nails with each other for at least 2 minutes.
Have you tried these yoga asanas?
You might also like reading these:-