I love treating my skin with goodness of natural products. Mother Nature has bestowed upon us some of her choicest blessings, with the help of which we can stay fit, healthy and beautiful. A flawless complexion is your first step towards a beautiful skin, but thanks to our busy lives and pollution (thumbs-down) that we all face one or another skin concern and always search for their remedy. Why to try chemical laden cosmetic solutions when there is a treasure of natural ingredients around us which can help to keep our skin glowing and blemish free.
Today’s post is about one such face pack using aloe vera and other ingredients which you can easily make at your homes and get a clean and spotless skin with regular usage.
Aloe Vera gel is a miracle gift for skin.
- Aloe Vera.
- Green Gram(Moong).
- Red Lentil(Masoor).
- Take 6-7 inches of an Aloe Vera leaf, wash it and with the help of a knife put a vertical slit on it then take out about 1 teaspoon of pulp out of it and put it into a saucer/bowl.
- Take a cucumber, wash it, peel it and cut it into pieces. Now put these pieces in a blender and make a fine paste of it. Take one teaspoon of the paste and mix it with Aloe pulp.
- Take some Red lentils and Green gram and make fine powders of them separately.
- Take half a teaspoon each of Red lentil powder and Green gram powder and mix it with Aloe-Cucumber mixture.
- Finally to this mixture add half a teaspoon of curd and mix all these things well for a paste like consistency.
- Now apply this ubtan on your face leaving under-eye and lips area and let it stand on your face for 15-20 minutes.
- Then scrub this ubtan off from your face using light circular motions of your fingers and clean your face with splashes of water.
- Pat your face dry and apply a light moisturizer on your face.
With regular usage of this face pack you will notice a definite improvement in your complexion. Your skin will feel more even tones and blemish free. Each of the ingredients is a power house of beauty on its own, they have several benefits like:
- Curd: Curd removes tan, it deeply cleanses your skin and pull dirt and grime out from your pores. Curd also lightens skin complexion and keep skin moisturized.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera gel is a wonder ingredient for skin- it soothes skin, rejuvenates it and keeps it soft and supple. It also tightens your skin and provides sheen to it.
- Cucumber: Cucumber reduces blemishes and also treats blackness of the skin; it cures skin discoloration and also reduces stubborn age spots.
- Green Gram Powder: Green gram powder is a natural cleanser and also reduces excessive oil and sebum production.
- Red lentil is well known for curing skin discoloration and for making skin tone even and lightens complexion as well.
So girls that’s it. All these ingredients are easily available around you and you can apply it regularly without any fear of side effects, so what are you waiting for? Whip this mask for yourself and apply it to acknowledge a blemish free even skin tone.
Have you tried this homemade face pack?
You might also like reading these:-