Hello doll faces..today’s review is about a mild face wash that Iam using now a days and that one is Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Cleansing foam which one is really gentle (as the name suggests) and looks cute as well (with its baby pink colour) . How it fared on me read on to know more.
The Garnier Sakura White is infused with the extract of Sakura, a delicate flower from Japan that blossom for only 7-14 days a year. For this new range, Garnier has carefully selected the Sakura Extract strictly from Shikoku & Okayama in Japan, where the warm weather and fertile soil provide the best conditions for Sakura blossoming. The rare nature of the Sakura makes it a potent ingredient that is the secret to pinkish radiant skin that reflects youth and liveliness! Known to contain anti-oxidant molecules, the Sakura extract is rich in whitening actives that are clinically proven to significantly inhibit melanin production, reduce roughness and soothe the skin with its anti-inflammatory actions. Garnier Sakura White is also enriched with Vitamin B3 & Vitamin CG to deeply nourish as it brightens.
About Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Gentle Cleansing Foam:
The range has been dermatologically tested and is suitable even for sensitive skin.
Garnier Sakura White Range has been proven to work on 5 dimensions: Fair, Even, Transparent, Soft, Rosy to reach ideal skin.
- 1. FAIRNESS: The Sakura extracts are known to inhibit melanin and brighten skin tone. In 4 weeks, expect to see fairer, more luminous skin.
- 2. EVENNESS: To combat uneven skin tone, the Sakura extracts helps to unifies uneven skin complexion and skin irregularities to achieve even skin tone.
- 3. TRANSPARENCY: Sakura extracts promotes transparency and deeply hydrates the skin, helping to boost moisture levels and keeping skin moisturised all day long.
- 4. SOFTNESS: Feel the difference in your skin texture as the Sakura Extracts refine your pores for silky smooth skin.
- 5. ROSINESS: Less yellow, less brown and more pink! Watch as your skin illuminates that healthy, rosy glow.
Shelf Life: 12 months.
Quantity: 50 ml.
Price: 15 RM (App. INR 270/-)
Packaging: The product is housed in opaque tube with light pink coloured flip open cap.
Texture: This face-wash is creamy in texture and baby pink in colour with satin finish.
My take on Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Gentle Cleansing Foam:
This face was smells sweet and cherry like but the not so good thing is that it vanishes quickly after you rinse it off with water. The foam lathers not that well so I feel that it didn’t deeply clean my skin.
I have extremely oily skin now a days, so a single wash from this face wash is not enough for me to get rid from dirt, grime and sebum therefore I wash my face twice to clean my skin.
As the name suggests it is a gentle cleansing foam, so I didn’t expect much from it. The cleanser washes off easily and didn’t leave that soapy feel behind which is a good thing.
However my Sister in law who has a sensitive and dry skin is loving this beauty to the bits. She finds it gentle and effective enough to clean her skin without stripping natural oil from her skin and making it drier.
What I like about Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Gentle Cleansing Foam:
- Colour of the face wash- such a delicate and lovely pink.
- Smooth and satiny texture.
- Sweet and mild fragrance.
- Suitable for people with dry skin
- Dermatologically tested.
What I don’t like about Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Gentle Cleansing Foam:
- Way too gentle to effectively clean my oily skin.
- Presently not available in India.
- Opaque packaging makes it difficult to know how much product is left in it.
Recommendations: It is a gentle cleansing foam for dry skin, but not recommended if you want a heavy duty cleanser.
Have you tried Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Gentle Cleansing Foam?
You might also like reading these:-
- Real Techniques Powder Brush Review
- How To Prevent Your Skin From Getting Tanned
- Wet n Wild Color Icon 8 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in Petal Pusher Review & Swatches
- 5 Amazing Body Mists
- Deborah Milano Rossetto ShineCreator Lipstick Shade 3 Review & Swatches
- Forest Essentials Cane Sugar Lip Scrub Review
- Kryolan Derma Color Camouflage Crème D30 Review & Swatches
- Beauty, Makeup & Fitness Secrets Of Kajol Devgan