About KERASTASE ELIXIR ULTIME OLEO COMPLEXE :
Elixir Ultime delivers a powerful cocktail of emollient and anti-oxidant active ingredients for ultimate shine and suppleness while promoting cellular renewal. The elixir brings shine, nourishment and deep conditioning to the hair while smoothing the hair fiber, resulting in incredible shine. The multi-use elixir also helps restore strength to the hair and protects it from external aggressors.
Multi-Use Beautifying Product:
- This product can be used before cleansing to remove impurities and deeply nourish.
- Elixir can be administered to damp hair for intense conditioning.
- Utilize before blow-drying for additional protection and shine.
- Add product as a finishing touch for enhanced shine and frizz-control.
- Apply multi-use elixir to dry ends throughout the day for ultimate smoothness.
Price: Rs.2300 for 125ml.You may get it here.
My experience with KERASTASE ELIXIR ULTIME OLEO COMPLEXE:
After reading several articles about the benefits of argan oil, macadamia oil and what not I was completely hooked on hair oils. My tryst with hair oils began and the first one I purchased was the Kerastase oil.
Packaging: The oil comes in a plastic bottle with a pump. It has a tiny cap, which I lost within two weeks of buying The pump dispenses an adequate amount of product and is easy to use.
Fragrance and Texture: The fragrance is amazing and unique. I have never used a hair serum that smells this good. The fragrance isn’t very strong but does linger on application.
The hair oil is extremely light in texture. What is also unique is the fact that it has a slight gel like consistency. It does get absorbed easily and quickly. With this product, a little goes a long way. If you have shoulder length hair, half a pump would be adequate.
Use and Effect: Kerastase claims that the product can be used in several ways.
- Before cleansing: I used this oil as a pre wash overnight treatment only twice. Even though it washed away easily and my hair did feel soft, I felt better results could be obtained by using a normal hair oil.
- Leave in conditioner: When my hair is about 40 % dry I use the oil as a leave in conditioner. It reduces the frizz and also helps with the tangles. My hair continues to feel soft and conditioned till the next wash. I think this is the best way to use the product.
- Before Blow Drying: Kerastase claims product can be used for added shine and protection. My hair did seem more manageable when I used it before a blow dry, and also since it does protect the hair from heat styling I did not have to use a separate heat protectant.
On the whole, the oil does impart shine, condition the hair and reduce frizz. But one must be careful with the amount you use and also try to not use it anywhere near your scalp.
What I like about KERASTASE ELIXIR ULTIME OLEO COMPLEXE:
- Pleasant fragrance
- When used as a leave in conditioner it reduces frizz, imparts shine and conditions my hair.
- Protects hair from heat damage
- Does not weigh down my hair
- Gets absorbed quickly
- A bottle lasts for 8 – 10 months when used regularly
What I don’t like about KERASTASE ELIXIR ULTIME OLEO COMPLEXE:
The only thing I don’t like about the product is that it contains silicones. In fact silicone is on top of the ingredient list.
Final Say: The Kerastase oil does satisfy all the claims. However, I think it is extremely pricey for a simple hair serum. It is not a miracle product but just a decent hair serum which would work for normal to slightly dry hair.
Have you tried KERASTASE ELIXIR ULTIME OLEO COMPLEXE ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 24 & PA++ Review
- Beauty and Fitness Secrets of Deepika Padukone
- MAC Superslick Liquid Eye-Liner Defiantly Feline Review & Swatches
- Sleek iDivine Palette Bad Girl Review & Swatches
- 10 Best Hairstyles Of Kangana Ranaut