Hello my beautiful ladies,
Today I’ll be reviewing MAC Mineralize Rich lipstick in Glamour Era. MAC claims it to be a warm mid-toned brown frost. I always feel brown lipsticks add years to my look and make me look “dead”, and “frosty” make things go even worse. So did this lipstick reinforce my thoughts entirely?? Or changed them forever?? Read to find more…..
About MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick:
A 77-Mineral Moist Complex that instantly nourishes lips with maximum moisture in a lightweight, non-sticky formula. Larger bullet applies bright, long lasting colour in a single stroke. Medium shine finish, buildable coverage. Magnetic closure.
PRICE AND QUANTITY: 1650 INR for 4.04g
Regular MAC lipsticks costs 1190INR for 3g.
So for mineralize rich lipsticks, you pay more you get a bit more.
PACKAGING: Bored of usual MAC bullet cases?? This is something different, reminds me of an “exclamation mark”, the upper part in matte black and the bottom is shinny black. I am confused about the packaging, which sometimes I like, sometimes I don’t. Though it doesn’t bother me much because to me what really matters is what is inside. It has a really nice magnetic cap. You just have to glide it on and it snaps off perfectly.
SHADE: A warm mid tone brown frost. At first I was very apprehensive about this lipstick because neither do I like “Brown” nor “frost”. I feel brown lipsticks look dull on me, and add some 10-15 years to my age. But to my utter amazement this lipstick is a beautiful peachy brown on me. I love how it can be paired with perfectly done smoky eyes and even with just a dash of kohl. A beautiful wearable shade.
TEXTURE: Not a fan of frosty lipsticks, but luckily the frost in this lippy doesn’t show on lips, but leaves soft, shinny, juicy looking lips. It is soft, creamy textured, very light weighted and hydrating. It feels extremely comfortable on the lips with a slight sheen to them.
PIGMENTATION: Gorgeously pigmented. Two swipes are enough for the opaque coverage. It can hide lip pigmentation perfectly.
STAYING POWER: It stays for 5-6 hours, and instead of being such creamy textured, it impresses me with its ability to survive small meal and drinks.
Summing up my “LIKES” and “DISLIKES”
What I like about MAC Mineralize Rich lipstick Glamour Era:
- Soft peachy brown shade.
- Ideal shade to wear in the morning and also can be paired with sexy smoky eyes in the night.
- A rich emollient texture.
- Soft, luxurious, hydrating formula.
- Frost adds sheen instead of making lips look glitzy.
- Results in beautifully moisturized lips.
- Color glides on with ease.
- Rich color pay-off.
- Decent staying power.
- Doesn’t settle into fine lines.
- Doesn’t bleed.
- Tempting vanilla fragrance.
- New, different packaging with magnetic closure cap.
- Permanent line. You don’t have to really run with your life to the MAC store.
What I don’t like about MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Glamour Era:
- Price is totally a heart breaker.
Final Thoughts (Repurchase/Recommendations): Honestly, I do think the color is pretty, but I won’t spend 1650 rupees on one of these lipsticks. The texture is amazing, the color is pretty but is not on the unique side, but they are worth a look if you love a creamy supple texture which would last really long. Moreover, it’s a color worth spending for since you can wear this anywhere and at anytime. So one such shade from this range can definitely given a try.
Have you tried MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Glamour Era?
You might also like reading these:-
- Essence Lip Liner 06 Satin Mauve Review & Swatches
- 5 Best Ways To Get Rid Of Open Pores
- IWB Weight Loss Program-Lose Weight With Us
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Sultry Review & Swatches
- Badger Lavender Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Cream Review