I am really glad that you liked my recent posts; I may not be able to reply but trust me I read all the comments and really appreciate your time and energy. I am here with another review for MAC pearl glide liner and now taking a break once I buy rest of the two shades you will see reviews, out of 7 shades available I have tried 4 so far and liked them all and highly recommend.
Size – 1.2 gm,
Price 1100/- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
My experience with MAC Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner Undercurrent:
Shade – Undercurrent is described as Teal with Pearl and as the description goes it is stunning and gorgeous shade of Teal green with beautiful golden teal shimmer to it. I have never seen a shade like this in Indian market, I can vouch for that; the most stunning and vibrant shimmery liner which is so different from regular greens and blues.
Texture – They are super creamy and glide easily without tugging or pulling, a break free single stroke is achievable in few seconds with ultra creamy texture.
Pigmentation – It was opaque in single swipe and didn’t required any second layering , a few seconds later it set to even vibrant shade of teal .
Staying Power – I have oily lids but pearl glides manage to stay whole day without smudging and fading. One small issue is – if you sleep with this the shimmer just smears around the eyes, I am sure nobody does but this is just a case am sharing here.
What I like about MAC Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner Undercurrent:
- I love the teal green shade and how vibrant it looks.
- The creamy texture is best part of these liners.
- They have the best pigmentation I have ever seen with shimmery liners.
- They are easily sharpanable and don’t waste too much.
What I don’t like about MAC Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner Undercurrent:
- They are not waterline safe and that’s the only con I find in these.
These are really great eye liners for someone who is fond of some bright shimmery colours on their eyes , if you are looking for waterline safe shades then this may not impress you but otherwise they are must have from MAC’s permanent line .
Have you tried MAC Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner Undercurrent ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Kryolan Blusher Shade T1 Review & Swatches
- 10 Best Fruit Packs In Skin Care
- Parachute Summer Fresh Spray Body Lotion Review
- LANCOME Rouge In Love Lipstick 381 B Violette Coquette Review & Swatches
- Dr Khurana’s Lip Lite Lip Lightening Cream Review
- Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick 25 Two For Tango Review & Swatches