Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing the Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in Cloudy Blue. It is my first nail polish from this brand. Let’s find out how is it!
About Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish:
Why put up with boring nails when you can make a statement in seconds? Rebel with hot flashes of color on your nails with these cute mini nail colors. And with their long lasting, chip resistant formula, you’ll be working those trendy tints for even longer! Experiment with sizzling shades – there’s one for every party dress!
Each of the vibrant shades in this incredible new range lets your nails become the canvas for a statement. Choose to conform or choose to shake things up. One color or multiple shades. Nail your look.
Max Color Effect Mini Nail Polish in fun-size pots to nail your look with a flourish of polish!
- Choose from 36 on-trend colors for any occasion.
- Handy mini pots for your purse.
- Part of the Max Effect range
Directions for use: Apply according to the desired color result, with a second layer of varnish for a higher intensity. For the perfect fit, the nails should be absolutely free of grease. Choose your shade to match your outfit – and go glam with the stunning shades available.
Price- Rs. 305/- You may get it here.
My Experience with Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish 18 Cloudy Blue:
Packaging: The nail polish comes in a square glass bottle which is transparent. The packaging is cute and tiny. The cap is black in color.
Shade: It is a dark blue shade with dark grey undertones. It has lots of tiny shimmer that’s darker blue in color but it doesn’t look gritty or cheap at all.
- Texture & Consistency: The texture is slightly runny but nothing that would create spillage. It spreads easily and evenly.
- Pigmentation: The nail polish lacks badly in opacity and needs at least 3 coats for the color to show properly. I hate the pigmentation and I regret buying it just because of this.
- Brush Quality: The brush is of a good quality and picks up the right amount of nail polish. It helps in an even and neat application of the nail polish.
- Drying Time: The nail polish dries quickly. It doesn’t take ages in drying.
- Staying Power: Here comes another disappointment. It stays for 3-4 days only.
What I like about Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish 18 Cloudy Blue:-
- Nice packaging.
- A good quality brush is provided.
- Dries quickly.
- Beautiful shade
What I don’t like about Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish 18 Cloudy Blue:-
- Pigmentation is EXTREMELY poor. Can I please emphasize that more?
- Staying power is very less.
- Takes a long time in removal. Rub that cotton ball hard on your nails! Ughhh!
It is just an overpriced nail polish that doesn’t have a lot of roses to offer. It’s definitely a disappointment.
Have you tried Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish 18 (Cloudy Blue)?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner Petrol Blue Review & Swatches
- 3 Easy Steps To Apply Winged EyelinerRevlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm 125 Flirtatious Review & Swatches
- 30 Pink Lipsticks Review, Swatches & Price
- 10 Ways to Style Short Hair
- DIY – Corn, Watermelon & Mint Face Pack for Summer