Hi beauties! I am back with a review and this time it is Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner. Thanks to Anamika for getting it sent to me.
I have been pretty regular with my C-T-M routine and I have tried this toner earlier too. I have loved this toner ever since I first tried it and this time I got the right opportunity to review it. Read on to find why I love it so much!
Price- 340 INR for 200ml.You may get it here.
About Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner:
Helps to effectively eliminate blackheads from the very first use and prevent new ones from forming, for clear & healthy looking skin!
- Delivers instant cooling sensation, tightens pores, and soothes skin.
- Blackhead Fighting Complex containing BHA to remove dead skin cells and control excessive oil. Cedarwood extract and moisturizer help strengthen the skin’s natural water and oil balance, and prevents new blackheads from forming with continuous use.
- For best results, use together with other Blackhead Eliminating products.
- Dermatologist tested, Oil free, Allergy tested, Non comedogenic.
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Menthyl Lactate, Benzoic Acid, Fragarance, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.5%
Storage: Keep in dry place. Avoid excessive heat and direct sunlight.
Shelf life: 2 years.
My Take on Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner:
Packaging: It comes in a large opaque white bottle with a bright yellow cap. The cap has a flip-opening while having a screw-top.
Texture, Feel on skin & Fragrance: It looks exactly like water. It gives a soothing and cooling sensation to my skin which I love! It has a sharp smell that lasts for a few seconds at the top.
Overall Experience: This toner eliminates all the traces of dirt from my face. I can feel my skin getting clean and my cotton ball is a proof for that. My skin feels refreshed every time I use this toner.
I feel that it does prevent the blackheads, though I cannot comment on the eliminating part. It also helps with acne prone skin, as it contains Salicylic acid.
It also reduces pore-size when used regularly. This is definitely one of the best of the best toners out there for oily, acne & blackhead prone skin. I have normal skin and it works equally well for me too.
This is my HG toner and I have used this before too and my skin totally loves it.
The price is decent for the amount of product one gets. This bottle is definitely going to last me for 3 months or so.
Jumping to the pros & cons:
What I like about Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner:
- Deep cleanses skin
- Reduces pore size, acne and blackheads with regular use. Seriously, what more can we ask for?
- Value for money product.
- Gives a soothing, cooling and refreshing feeling
- Controls oil. This is a boon for oily skinned girls!!
- Contains Witch-hazel, Salicylic acid and BHA.
- Removes dead skin cells
What I don’t like about Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner:
- A lot of ingredients scare me. But this is not exactly a con as most of the products we use contain a lot of these anyway.
Final Rating: 4.8/5
All in all, I have always loved this toner and continue to do so. I would definitely recommend this toner!
Have you tried Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner?
You might also like reading these:-