Guest post by Manpreet
Heyyylloooo my beautiful people, Today I’ll be reviewing the Purederm Pearl Essence Mask. I am usually a lazy bum and love to use masks once in a while, since they are perfect to add moisture and glow back to the skin! I love DIY masks, but since these sheet masks have been around, I’ve been experimenting with them quite often.
About Purederm Pearl Essence Mask:–
How to Use: Clean your skin, Unfold and apply the mask. Keep it on for 15-20 minutes, remove peeling from the edges.
Price: 70 rs
My Experience with Purederm Pearl Essence Mask :-
The mask comes in a cute cover packaging. When you first look at it its sticky and very thick- wet. It smells good, nothing too strong or repelling. After carefully unfolding the mask. I applied it to my face and relaxed for 20 mins. After which I slowly peeled it off. I like the way my skin felt moist and hydrated after using this. It didn’t reduce much of the redness or minimized the pores. The funny thing is that whatever hydration I felt in the night after using this mask disappeared by morning. Which I quite was not happy about.
What I like about Purederm Pearl Essence Mask :-
- Hydrates skin.
- Easy to remove.
- Fuss free.
What I do not like about Purederm Pearl Essence Mask :-
- Doesn’t live up to the claims.
- Results don’t last.
- Expensive for the quality.
- Availability is an issue.
Recommendation: If you are in a quite on the go rush, then you can use this as its travel friendly and offer hydration and a lil brightness. Rest I’d say you can get better packs for the same money.
Repurchase: Nope, I’d skip this. Might try some other brands.
Have you tried Purederm Pearl Essence Mask ?
Dont forget to check out Manpreet blog here
You might like reading these also:-
- DIY – Skin Care With Vanilla & Dry Fruits
- ELF Essential Eye Crease Brush Review
- Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 24 & PA++ Review
- Beauty and Fitness Secrets of Deepika Padukone
- MAC Superslick Liquid Eye-Liner Defiantly Feline Review & Swatches
- Sleek iDivine Palette Bad Girl Review & Swatches
- 10 Best Hairstyles Of Kangana Ranaut
- Top 5 Beautiful Bronzers
- How To Apply Smudge-Free Kohl On Waterline
- Makeup and Beauty Secrets of Madhuri Dixit
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach Review & Swatches