Since late last year the Rimmel Apocalips glosses have been creating havoc in the makeup sphere…i didnt go for them simply because I am not much of a gloss gal. I prefer lipsticks anyday but then again, after all the hype surrounding it I simply had to try them out. I picked up 2 shades of which Ill be reviewing one today.
Packaging: Apocalips glosses come is a regular, yet jazzed up tube packaging with a doe-foot applicator. The outer covering is indicative of the shade inside although it doesnt carry the shade name anywhere. If one peels off the price tag on which the shade name is mentioned then theres no way of knowing the shade name which is kinda irritating.
Color: This shade is a mildly frosty bubblegum pink. It looks exactly the same on the lips as it does in swatches.
Pigmentation & Coverage: The gloss is super pigmented and gives full coverage in one swipe.
Texture: It isnt sticky at all but does feel a tiny bit heavy on my lips.
Staying Power: on my lips not more than an hour…i know…sucks right?
My experience with Rimmel Apocalips gloss in Out of this World:
I’d read so much about these glosses on various blogs and majority of them did do a song and dance about its staying power. So i was kinda surprised how this didnt last over an hour on my lips. I dont usually mind reapplying lip products but this feels a bit heavy on my lips as well which makes me reluctant to reach for it.
What I like about Rimmel Apocalips Lipgloss Out Of This World:
- Its a non-sticky formula
- The applicator is awesome…one dip dispenses enough gloss for application in 1 go
- Fab pigmentation..a single swipe is all that is needed
- Affordable pricing
- Easily available
What I dislike about Rimmel Apocalips Lipgloss Out Of This World:
- Staying power didnt meet my expectations
- Feels a timy bit heavy on my lips..which i find odd coz the other shade i picked up from this range didnt gimme such a prob.
Conclusion: A nice gloss for one on a budget. They have an amazing shade range too so there’s a shade for anyone and everyone. But I still prefer the Maybelline Lip polishes over these for their saying power..
Have you tried Rimmel Apocalips Lipgloss Out Of This World?
You might also like reading these:-
- VLCC Pomegranate and Aloe Vera Gentle Exfoliating Scrub Review
- DIY – Date Palm Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in 906D Wine Room Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 10 Best Hairstyles Of Kareena Kapoor
- Deborah Milano Clean Skin Remover Review
- St.Ives Softening Whipped Silk Advanced Body Moisturiser Review