My eyes are my favorite part of me- not for how they look, but for what they see…YES…!! Beside the beautiful people in my life, they can see the vast ranges of products from this makeup land
So today I’m going to review a makeup product which helps in accentuating this favorite part and make them attractive. It is an eye shadow pallet from Sleek iDivine range, named “Bad Girl”.
About Sleek i-Divine Palettes :
Sleek MakeUP’s legendary i-Divine palettes are 12 shades of super-pigmented, long-lasting, mineral based eyeshadow, designed to suit all. Each i-Divine contains pearlescent shades, which contain mica particles that highlight and illuminate giving an overall radiant effect. Available in a variety of color ways, your i-Divine is waiting for you.
Bad Girl is the ultimate palette for classic smokey eyes, containing strong shimmery blues and deep matte shades of green and purple. This is a smoky lovers’ dream, ideal for creating either sophisticated or sensual dark eye looks.
Price: $11.99 for 12X1.1g/12×0.03oz
Details: Ohh Ohh Ohh…!! I love the wide range of combinations and shades in this pallet. They can be mixed and matched for both soft and dramatic smokey eye makeups.
I am going to divide the shade, texture and pigmentation details color wise. So enjoy
- Innocence:- Shimmery pearly white shade, which is good for inner corner highlighting and browbone highlighting. Decently pigmented, smooth texture, blends easily, no fallouts and long staying.
- Gullible:- It is a light pinky champagne color shadow. This too can be used as a highlighter on inner corner of eyes. Decently pigmented, smooth texture, blends easily, no fallouts and long staying.
- Blade:- It is a beautiful shimmery silver color. It just steals the show when punched with the other shades in the pallet. Well pigmented, no fallouts, smooth texture and stays long.
- Gun Metal:- It is just a darker version of the “Blade” and has a more blue tone to it. Like the “Blade” it is too well pigmented, without any fallouts, smooth textured and long staying.
- Under ground:- Forth one is a shimmery black. I love this black, intensely pigmented with smoothest of texture, without fallouts and amazing staying power. Great for party smokey eyes.
- Noir:- The shade name says everything. “Noir” is the French word for black. It is a matte black. Decently pigmented, smooth and great for soft smoky eyes.
- Intoxicated:- It is a very shimmery, very pretty green. Pigmented, smooth, long staying and intoxicating.
- Envy:- Green is the color of “envy” and so it is.. a stunning forest green color. Very Very pigmented, fine shimmers, smoothest of textures, long staying.
- Obnoxious:- Not at all an obnoxious shade, but truly a gorgeous versatile blue. Great for creating smokey eyes, and can be paired with any other shade in the pallet.
- Abyss:- An extremely dark midnight blue. It is absolutely gorgeous, incredibly pigmented, amazing texture, minimal fallouts and long staying.
- Twilight:- A fine shimmery bluish purple. An awesome shade, pretty unique. Pigmented, soft smooth texture, minimal fallouts, no creasing and stays long.
- Rebel:- Plumish cranberry color (?). Smooth matte texture, well pigmented, no fallouts and stays long.
Summing up my “LIKES” and “DISLIKES”:-
What I liked about Sleek iDivine Bad Girl Palette:
- Lovely compilation of breathtakingly beautiful colors.
- Incredibly pigmented.
- Sooo soft and beautiful texture.
- No fallouts, except the two blues.
- Doesn’t crease.
- Stays long.
- Sleek, classy packaging.
- Mirror inside for easy touch ups.
- Good quality sponge applicator for patting the shadows.
- Decently priced.
What I don’t Like about Sleek iDivine Bad Girl Palette:
- The blues have little fallouts, which are very difficult to remove.
Final thoughts: Overall, the quality of the eye shadows is amazing; they are very creamy, blends like dream, highly pigmented and look so beautiful. I am truly impressed with the shades. Though they rock even without primers, but I would recommend using an eyeshadow base/primer for the pop of colors to stay even longer. I would definitely want to try Sleek’s other pallets.
Would I recommend Sleek iDivine “Bad Girl” Palette to others?
Off course YES…All the smokey eyes lover…this is your must have.
Have you tried Sleek iDivine Palette Bad Girl ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Arabic Eye Makeup In Olive Green (Eye Makeup Tutorial )
- Sleek Makeup Product Suggestions
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint Tinted Moisturizer Review
- 4 Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss Reviews
- Wise She NYX Giveaway Product Experience