Hey all beauty geeks!!! Today I bring to you swatches of recently launched Melted lipsticks by Too faced. I was intrigued by this new concept and I am sure so will you be.
Too faced had, initially, launched six shades and currently have added four more shades. However, the stores only carry the first six shades:
- Melted Nude: Beige with warm peachy undertones.
- Melted Peony: Medium pink with warm undertones.
- Melted Coral: Muted orange.
- Melted Fuchsia: Bright pink with cool undertones.
- Melted Violet: Purple with strong magenta undertones.
- Melted Ruby: Medium red with dark pink undertones.
The lipsticks felt extremely soft while taking swatches. They are opaquely pigmented and feel very light. The lipsticks have satin finish. As far as longevity is concerned, I needed makeup remover to remove the swatches and my arm was still stained. So you can guess, they should be long-wearing. They have a tip applicator for precise application like a Vaseline applicator but slanted to fit the lips perfectly.
Hope you all enjoyed the swatches!!! My favorites are Melted Nude and Melted Violet.
Which are your favorites?
You might also like reading these:-