Hi beauties! I am going to review another gem product by Biotique today. Seriously, this ayurvedic brand with such efficient products has won my trust. Though I have not tried too many products, I must say that it has never let me down with whatever I have tried to date. So coming to today’s review, I had picked this conditioner just like that. I saw it in the display, read its ingredients and bought it. I like to try conditioners with no silicone content.
About Biotique Bio Watercress Fresh Nourishing Conditioner:
Watercress is considered one of the great medicinal plants since Hippocrates first prescribed it. This nourishing formula is blended with pure watercress and extracts of pineapple, tomato, carrot, aloe vera, cucumber and lemon, to silken and strengthen hair for healthy-looking body and shine. Keeps color and perm in place. Protects hair against environmental dryness and damage.
• Neem (Azadirachta indica) 2.0%
• Gajar (Daucus carota) 2.0%
• Ghrit kumari (Aloevera barbadensis) 2.0%
• Kheera (Cucumis sativus) 2.0%
• Bizora Nimbu (Citrus medica) 2.0%
• Pudina (Mentha arvensis) 2.0%
• Jav (Hordeum vulgare) 2.0%
• Bihidana (Pyrus cydonia) 5.0%
• Tomato (Lycopersicum esculentum) 2.0%
• Ankurit gehun (triticum vulgare germinate) 2.0%
• Himalayan water Q.S.
Organically Pure & Preservative Free. No Animal Testing.
Price- INR159 for 120ml.You may get it from flipkart here.
My Experience with Biotique Bio Watercress Fresh Nourishing Conditioner:
Packaging: It comes in a typical Biotique packaging. Nothing fancy or different. It is sturdy and looks boring. I am okay with this if the product inside works! It has a screw top and it’s easy to take out the product.
Texture & Fragrance: This is a typical gel like conditioner. So you need a little more product when you apply it on your hair. I rub it between my hands to apply liberally. It has a herbal fragrance to it, which is pretty obvious, given the ingredient list.
Overall Performance: The first time I used it, I felt like it’s doing nothing but just sitting on my hair. Even after taking the shower, when my hair was still wet, I felt no difference and thought it’s a dud. It was after my hair dried that I noticed a difference. It was so soft, smooth, shiny & bouncy. My hair didn’t get weighed down at all (I have curly hair). With regular use, I am completely in love with the product. I just wish that it had a bigger sized bottle available too.
What I like about Biotique Bio Watercress Fresh Nourishing Conditioner:
- Easily available.
- Makes hair frizz-free, shiny, soft and doesn’t weigh it down.
- Rinses off easily without leaving any residue.
- Improves overall hair health with regular use.
What I don’t like about Biotique Bio Watercress Fresh Nourishing Conditioner:
- Nothing at all except that I wish that it had come in a bigger bottle.
WiseShe Rating: 5/5
This is a wonderful conditioner which shows great results! Of course, the results are better when used regularly. You will love it if you have dry hair like me.
Have you tried Biotique Bio Watercress Fresh Nourishing Conditioner?
You might also like reading these:-
- 6 Best Instant Detanning Home Remedies
- Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner Review & Swatches
- Loreal Paris Rouge Caresse Lipstick Dating Coral Review & Swatches
- MAC Lipstick Prepare For Pleasure Review, Swatches & FOTD
- L’oreal Superliner Gelmatic Pen Haul!!
- 4 Homemade Night Cream Recipes For Combination Skin
- Freida Pinto Makeup And Beauty Secrets