I recently picked some lip colours from Deborah Milano and quite liking them, they may not be the best ones available in Indian market but the price they offer is quite good compared to all the options available in drugstores and also the colour range is extensive.
Price – 625/- INR, Available at Deborah Milano counters in Lifestyle across India.You may get it from flipkart here.
Shade – No 5 is bright neutral toned cherry red shade with super glossy finish to it. I find the colour will work on all skin tone beautifully and effortlessly. It’s not a unique shade but at this price range it is good choice. It is one of those classy red lip shades which work well on all skin tones.
Texture – It has super creamy satiny texture, glides easily and evenly on my lips, feels very light weight even if I layer it and gives that glossy feel.
Pigmentation – They are decently pigmented and required very less layering to get opaque finish , as it is very glossy you would not need a gloss on top but since it is super creamy a good lip pencil underneath would be good and add more body .
Staying power – It is not super long lasting and fades in just 2 – 3 hrs leaving behind just a slight bit of tint. I so wish it stayed little longer considering the pigmentation is quite good.
What I like about Deborah Milano Rossetto Atomic Red 05:
- I love the bright neutral cherry red shade with glossy finish.
- The texture is super creamy and glides easily n evenly.
- The pigmentation is great and needs very little layering.
- The packaging is lovely – glossy and sturdy.
- It doesn’t settle in fine lines nor does it bleed but it may need a lip pencil as it’s very creamy.
- It fades pretty evenly leaving behind slight tint.
What I don’t like about Deborah Milano Rossetto Atomic Red 05 :
- The staying power is not that great.
- There is no description about colour nor is the weight being mentioned on tube.
Ratings – 4/5
I really like the bright cherry red shade , it is a universally flattering and the texture is also great along with price but the staying power is too low and you may also need a lip pencil underneath as its very creamy .
Have you tried Deborah Milano Rossetto Atomic Red 05 ?
You might also like reading these:-
- 8 Beautiful Sleek Makeup Lipsticks
- Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector Review
- 10 Tattoo Babes of Bollywood
- Biotique Bio Milk Protein Rejuvenating & Hydrating Pack Review
- 5 Last Rinse Recipes To Get Shine In Your Hair
- Lakme Absolute Shine Line Eyeliner Brown Shimmer Review & Swatches
- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturising Lip Color Balm Plushest Punch Review & Swatches
- Love From The Writers