Deborah Milano Rossetto Atomic Red No 20 Lipstick
A shade which you may have never seen in my posts , not my types certainly but since I wanted to try this range I picked this online without reading any reviews and swatches , not a bad choice as I love experimenting with my lip colours but it is not easy to wear kinds at times .
Price – 625/- INR, Available at Deborah Milano counters in Lifestyle store across India
My experience with Deborah Milano Rossetto Atomic Red No 20 Lipstick:
Shade – No 20 is cool toned purple based plum shade with super fine shimmer to it, it is not flat at all, and the shimmer is laid beautifully and adds nice glossy sheen to lips. The colour is little hard to carry as it may add years to your face but nevertheless sometimes you need a mature shade like this just to experiment , not bad at all but not easy to carry I would add .
Texture – The texture is soft , creamy and very light weight , even if I layer it , there is no heavy feel on my lips , looks even and doesn’t bleed or settle in fine lines .
Pigmentation – These are decently pigmented and required just few layers and cover every bit of pigmentation on my lips.
Staying power – It has very low staying power – fades in just 2 hrs but yeah very evenly and leaves my lips hydrated.
What I like about Deborah Milano Rossetto Atomic Red No 20 Lipstick:
- I like the shade, not easy to wear but still it looks quite unique in my collection.
- The texture is nice – light weight and creamy.
- It doesn’t settle in fine lines nor bleeds.
- The packaging is nice – glossy and sturdy.
- There is no distinct smell to it as compared to the GOLD packaging lipstick from same brand.
What I don’t like about Deborah Milano Rossetto Atomic Red No 20 Lipstick :
- The staying power is low.
- There is no information about shade name or weight on tube.
Ratings : 4/5
I like the texture, packaging and the shade is also nice but the staying power is not that great. I tried two shades from this range and they both were nice but staying power is not impressive, either you need a lip pencil to make them stay little longer.
Have you tried Deborah Milano Rossetto Atomic Red No 20 Lipstick ?
You might also like reading these:-
- DIY – 3 FACE PACKS USING PAPAYA
- MOISTURIZING FACE SCRUB FOR OILY SKIN
- Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Matinee Mauve Review & NOTD
- Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Effects Lipstick 10 Copper Tan Shimmer Review & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Mars Review & Swatches
- L’OREAL SUPERLINER GELMATIC PEN SWATCHES + SECRET SHARPENER REVEALED!!
- Marc Jacobs Magic Marc’er Precision Pen Eyeliner Review & Swatches
- 5 Best Food For Sparkling Teeth