How are you all spending this hot season? Wearing pastels and neons is the best bet to make these otherwise dull summers. (I dont find summers cheerful and bright!)
Are you experimenting with your makeup too along with you wardrobe? If not, you may want to after today’s article.
Ditch the browns and blacks to refresh your eye makeup with cool, refreshing green hues this season. Got the cue? It is about green eye makeup today
Green eye makeup is the next big thing this summer. And all our favourite celebrities vouching for it. Actor Aishwarya Rai Bachchan opted for green eye makeup at her recent Cannes appearance.
Giving you a break from routine black and brown eyeliners, the shade of green will refresh your daily look. It will not only pep up your face, but highlight your eyes too. The best thing about this colour is that it goes well with every skin tone and all eye shades.
There are many ways to play with it. You can use a neutral shade of eyeliner, such as black or brown on top and green eyeliner at bottom. Our very own actress Eva Mendes has sported this look. You can also use black at the top and bottom both, and apply green eyeshadow the way Aishwarya rocked at Cannes. You can also go for Smokey green eyes, they look perfect.
How to wear it right :
• Green eye makeup looks great on Indians and suit every skin tone. As Indians have usually dark brows and eyes, this colour compliments it very well. Remember, not to use clashing colours. Go minimal while using green. Keep the makeup subtle by using some peach blush to adult your cheek bones. Keep lips nude or you can add a touch of light gloss.
• When going for coloured liners, blue or dazzling ones even, keep the rest of the look simple. Do not overboard yourself with elaborate hair or statement neckpiece.
• You can also use fake eyelashes to add more drama to your green eye makeup. You can also go for green Smokey eyes foe special occasions.
• When going for green eyeshadow, make sure to blend ut properly. It should be just a subtle wash over the eyelid. Too much can ruin the look. Always apply eyeshadow before the eyeliner.
• Use a primer before putting on the liner. It will ensure that your eyeliner doesn’t smudge or smear throughout the day. You can also dab some translucent powder over the liner to make it stay all day. If you are not a pro, it’s always a good idea to use eye pencils instead of liquid liners.
So, are you ready to don the look?
You might also like these:-