Wearing bold colours is so fun, isn’t it? I love my red, blue, purple and sometimes black. How about you? Are you the one indulging in nail art often? I am so bad at it
Love for the nail paints can’t be expressed in words much. We all love wearing every other shade available. But removing them is not at all fun. It leaves stained nails. What a turn off!
Now, I tell you an amazing method to get rid of stained nails. It is sort of a manicure which is meant to remove yellow stains from the nails caused due to the application of bold nail enamels.
Lets quickly go through the things needed.
- Baking soda
- Lemon juice
- White vinegar
- A spare toothbrush
- Nail buffer (optional)
- Nail white pencil (optional)
- Now, when you have all the materials required, lets get started.
1. Take a bowl filled with water. You may take lukewarm water.
2. Pour juice of half lemon, white vinegar into the water and mix it.
3. Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda and some toothpaste into the bowl.
4. Now place all your fingers into the bowl for 10 minutes.
5. You can scrub your nails with the toothbrush in between.
6. After 10 minutes, dry your nails using a towel and buffer them if you want.
7. If you wish you can use a nail white pencil and apply a clear nail paint.
Tip: In case, you find some stains left you can dip them again after using buffer and scrub them a little more with toothbrush.
I hope you like this DIY manicure to get rid of yellow nails/stains.
Do you know of any other method? Share with us!
You might also like these:-